Chapter 2 ☆

I got inside the cafe, and walk to the counter. "uh, hi. Im the new staff. Eirene, Eirene Hayes." i exclaimed, to the staff. She then called the manager.

The manager walked to the counter, he looked like he was on his 30s. I bowed as a sign of respect and greeted him. "I'm Eirene, the new hire." i utter.

For some reason i felt uncomfortable when he looked at me from head to toe. He smiled, and touched my back. Leading me inside the staff room, as he explained everything.

Moments after, i finally started working. Everything went smoothly, the job was easy, i work as a cashier, so it wasn't that hard.

"So, you must be the new hire?" A guy suddenly tapped my shoulder, i turn to look at him. He was a co-staff. "i guess." i utter, turning back to the counter.

"I'm jax," he exclaimed. "nice to meet you jax, I'm eirine." i introduced myself, as i smiled.

Suddenly i glanced from outside the shop. It was a guy, yelling to someone. The guy looked so mad. I couldn't help it, i ran outside, and stopped.

I saw a woman's back. and the guy infront of her yelling.

Unbelievable, he was yelling to a woman?! what kind of a guy yells to a woman in public?!

i walk closer to them, he was about to spill his coffee at the woman, but thankfully i grabbed his arms, before he could even do so.

"stop it. You shameless bastard." i growled. I turn to the woman who is wearing a mask.

Damn she is so tall. I could tell that she is a model or something.

Suddenly, the guy pulled his hands away from my grip and spilled the coffee to me instead. to me. instead!

"ah!" i groaned, as i stepped back.
The woman was also surprised.

"that's what you get for not minding your own business." he exclaimed. This bastard, really!

"haha. idiots." he mumbled, as he ran away. I just wanted to punch him to death really!

The woman walked up to me, "oh my gosh, are you okay?" she uttered, i could tell she was worried.

I look up to her, she slowly took her mask off. Why was she wearing a mask anyway? is she like a celebrity or something? or is she sick?

My eyes widened as she completely took her mask off. She looked like a real life barbie doll. She looked surreal. I didn't even realize she was talking, as i was captivated by her charms.