𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚'. 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟓 𝐚𝐦 (𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢.. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝🥰)

𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠🥰

𝟑𝐑𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When Tommy and Wilbur woke up the next the some how.. Tommy ended up under Wilbur?

"Fucking hell" Wilbur groggyly whispered. Tommy groaned from the amount of weight on him.

Tommy tried shoving Wilbur off but Tommy decided he needed to get up instead.

He opened his eyes and was greeted by Wilburs face. "What the fuck wil!? Get off me! " Tommy said hiding his face from view. (Plantonic)

Wilbur got off Tommy and stretched "you hungry? " Wilbur asked standing up.

Tommy made the strangest noise before nodding. Wilbur headed to the kitchen and started the stove.

Tommy got up and walked to the counter ridding the sleep from his eyes by rubbing them.

He heard a dig from his backpack so he got up and walked over to his bag grabbing his phone.

He sighed looking at Wilbur with a smile "we gotta be at the studio at 2:45"

Wilbur nodded while placing the eggs on plates and sitting down.

Tommy walked back over and sat down starting to eat. He finished pretty quick before getting another text "hm, Freddie wants to play Minecraft after the set.. "

Wilbur looked up "ask if I can join" so Tommy did "he says sure" Wilbur makes a happy sound before setting the plates in the sink

"You went over your line, right? " Tommy asked "yup! " Wilbur responded

"Mk, we got an hour to do something.. " Tommy mutters. After a couple seconds Wilbur snaps "movie" they say in unison

They dash towards the couch hiding under the blanket with the remote in hand.

"What should we-" "HAMILTON! " Tommy shouted. Wilbur smiled while sighing "that's a 3 hour play Toms.. " he laughed.

"We can finished the rest during breaks! " Tommy said excitedly. Wilbur sighed before playing Hamilton

"How does a basterd, orphan, son of a whore?"

After 40 minutes
Wilbur's POV:

I check the time, "2;21" I sigh deciding it time to go. Tommy was in the middle of screaming the lyrics to helpless.

I chuckle as I pause it. He makes the strangest noise while yelling "HEY YOU FUCKING BITCH! " I point to my watch and he gets up and grabs his shoes wnd a coke.

I get up and put my shoes on grabbing my phone and key walking to the car. I debate with Tommy on which character is the best

After we finally reached the car he jumps in and opens his coke. I get in and start the car.

"So your sure you read the lines? " I asked him and he nodded. I start the drive as he picks up my phone and connects it to the radio.

He goes to YouTube and scrolls a bit before setling for w song clicking on it.

It's slowly fades in before a fimilliar voice started singing. "Shameless,... Earnest..... Each soul driven by it conscience" it sung

After the drive
3rd

Tommy and wilbur get out and walk towards the building the parked at. When they opened the door and walked in Tommy started yelling "WE'RE HEREEEE" he screamed

We heard two pairs of foot steps coming towards us, on faster than the other. Tubbo come flying around the corner with dream close behind.

"TOMMYYYYY"   -TomEEEEEE-  tubbo screeched hugging me. "You ready for today's episode!? " he jumped up and down shaking tommy.

"Yes I'm ready! " Tommy said laughing. Tommy walked over to dream who was talking to Wilbur and hugged him (platonic)

"So I'm ready for today's episode, what about you!? " Tommy asked dream.

Dream laughed "im ready, now let's not keep everyone waiting and go." ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ stated

They all ran to get ready and after an hour they finally began