ACTIVE CHECK 01 | 2024!

!!IMPORTANT!!

If you are also a member of Royal Records and you already replied to that active check, You dont have to react to this one. I only listed the oc's of users who are not a member of Royal Records or they are a member but havent replied yet to that one aswell. 

There also a few changes coming:

01. I will remove the "Taken Face Claims". Just like Royal Records, Empire Entertainment will stop using the taken face claims. So trainees & idols can have the same face claim.

02. This book is close to reaching al chapters. So a 5TH BOOK will be coming! That book will be used for the musical releases only. A seperate book will be made for Anniversaries and other stuff. 

03. Starting with the 5th book, we will no longer accept trainees born in 1990-1999. The new age guidline for trainees will be 2000 - 2006. Because the newer generation of kpop idols is younger \ around these ages. 

DEADLINE: Monday May 6th.

Just react behind you oc's! 

If you dont make the deadline, your oc's will be put on hiatus.

If there is [DANGERZONE] infront you oc's, this means they are already on hiatus. If you havent replied after the deadline, they will be put on the adoption list. If they dont get adopted, they wil be leaving.

01. Crystal, Sunny, Seungho:

02. Zhang Xiang, Luna: 

03. Ha-eun, Kaito:

04. Hyeri:

[DANGERZONE] 05. Ellie, A-young: