𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈 ... 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾. 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 !

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

         THE BLONDE'S tired eyes moved around the small motel room, the smallest of light coming from the corner of the room caused the blonde to turn her body over. A small sigh escaped from her lips as she glanced over towards the other bed that laid her uncle sound asleep with an open book laid on his chest, watching as it raised up and down. The blonde hadn't been able to get any sleep the last couple of nights considering the circumstances the three of them went through the past couple days.

And it had shown with the bags under her eyes which had made both her father and uncle concerned about her wellbeing. While her uncle slept peacefully for once, her father sat across the room, sparring a few glances here and there at his daughter, who he knew was still awake.

A faint sound of vibrations rung through the somewhat dark room causing the older Winchester to let out an annoyed groan, without looking at the caller ID, he placed the phone up to his ear. "There should be a good reason you're calling this late," he muttered.

All that was heard was heavy breathing on the other end before the person began, "Dean, it's me."

Dean's tired eyes widened, sitting up right in the chair, "Derek? What the hell man!"

"I need your help," Derek stated in a panic, "come to Beacon Hills. Now."

Before the Winchester could replied the line went dead, his eyes travelled to the other two, one who had completely let sleep take over and the other one who tried to make it seem she was.

Dean slammed the laptop shut, gnawing at his finger nails. His eyes moved around the small motel room, he made his way over towards the duffle bags, shoving all the items the three of them had taken out for the night before he had sat down on the crappy bed that held his daughter.

Dean placed his hand on the duvet, "I know you're awake," he whispered, causing the blonde to turn and face her father. Even in the dark, Dean could see her hazel coloured eyes and how much the light in them had started to dim. He hated it, and he hated himself for it.

The older Winchester brushed a small piece of hair away from his daughters face, the corner of his lips turned upwards, "get some rest, sweetheart," he whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead, "we've got a big day tomorrow."