Anakin Skywalker x Male Reader | "Interesting Ideas"

Type: smut

Word count: 1312

Warnings: armpit kink, armpit kissing and licking, inappropriate use of the force, reader can be read both as a top or a bottom same as Anakin, some fluff, reader and Anaking being a lil bit of chaotic gremlins at the beginning

Request: by the lovely Squibs__ ! 💕💕

A/N: Heyy guys sorry it took so long to post again this one took a bit longer to edit 😅😅 Alsooo no offense but I won't be doing this kink again as I don't have it and therefore can't really do it justice, but the requester asked very nicely so I decided to give it a shot! I hope you guys enjoy and see ya soon hopefully! 💕💕

You and Anakin had just finished a very difficult and intense training, but then again when was it not so when the two of you were in question.

Master Obi-Wan had had you work on your lightsaber fighting and the two of you normally made it into a competition, just like always, but this time, Obi-Wan was smart enough not to give you two actual lightsabers, rather two long sticks to fight with. Last time being a big lession as the two of you nearly decapitated each other a couple of times with your competitive fighting, seeing who can do the most flips and turns and who had the best lightsaber twirling techniques. It was a whole mess.

As you two raced across the hallways, you sprinting just a couple of feet in front of Anakin your flowing robes just beyond his reach, laughing histerically as you yet again beat him in the race, he was trying to catch up with you and catch you chasing after you with full speed, laughing as well.

"Not again-" he chuckled, desparately trying to speed up after you.

When the door to his room came in sight you made sure you sped up more, leaving him in your dust as you made a sharp turn inside. Anakin at his speed nearly couldn't stop himself but grabbing at the doorframe he managed just in time swinging himself and bolting inside as well.

"Ha ha! Gotcha again!!" you grinned widely as you celebrated your little victory with a little funny dance, rubbing it into his face.

He grinned at you as he tried to catch his breath, accepting his defeat. He was quite a good swordsman and unbeatable at flying a ship no matter the size but when it came to making a quick escape and outrunning him you beat him every time. Every single time.

Once he finally caught his breath Anakin stood up, smirking under his grin as he pulled you by your forearms softly and pinned you against the wall, "c'mmere-" he whispered under his breath, his lips making a quick way to find yours in a soft and loving kiss as his body ever so softly pressed against yours.

You smiled at him, kissing back straight away, your arms wrapping around his neck into a warm embrace. Moments like these were your favourite, where the two of you could just enjoy each other's presence, not needing to hide from prying eyes and stares.

Anakin smiled when he pulled away, his blue eyes staring at yours with such fondness to them it made your heart flutter. You pressed your foreheads together as you stayed like that in comfortable silence for a little while, arms intertwined around each other and not letting go.

"Shower?" he asked softly after a bit, smiling up at you.

"Ugh yes!" you chuckled, just now noticing the stickiness of your skin and the way your robes uncomfortably stuck to your body at some parts from the sweat.

He chuckled at your enthusiasm and took your hand in his, pulling you to the bathroom.

Once there the two of you quickly undressed and slipped into the shower, relaxing once the hot steamy water started trickling down at your bare bodies from the mounted shower head above.

He pulled you close, smiling softly at you as he held you in his arms, hands running the shower gel all across your body, as yours did to him.

You shampooed his head, foamy fingers running through the soft golden light-brown locks sitting atop his head, and later on he returned the favour, kissing you softly on the lips as he did. The two of you enjoying this little moment before running the water once again.

Once the two of you decided to leave the comfort of a good shower you dried yourselves, put on some underwear, and made your way to the bed, plopping onto it with you on top of your boyfriend as he laid down on his back.

A content sigh of relief left his mouth as his fingers ran through your hair slowly, eyes wandering over your form gracefully sprawled across his body.

You rested your head atop his chest, finger tracing across the soft warm skin of it as your mind wandered far away, bit further a certain side than you hoped it would, your thoughts so loud Anakin seeming to have caught on them, dick twitching and slowly hardening in his underwear at the imagery your thoughts were providing for him.

You cheeks heated up as you noticed, your dick slowly growing hard as well at the whole situation and the thoughts you still had wandering your mind and refusing to leave you alone. The two of you exchanged looks, agreeing on the matter rather quickly as his lips found yours into a heated sloppy kiss and your hand swiftly slipped into his underwear, wrapping around him and slowly starting to work his length.

Anakin moaned against your mouth as the two of you kissed, tongues intertwined, hand at your backside slowly rubbing up and down and into a squeeze, sneaking past your boxers quickly enough to grasp at the supple skin bare.

You grunted softly into the kiss as you started to pump your hand up and down faster, though still keeping it slow enough to tease him good as your thumb circled and pressed around his tip.

Moving your lips from his mouth to his cheek, then his jaw, neck, leaving a couple of kisses, you trailed it down over his collarbone, his chest and to his arm, placing kisses and licks as you went. You made your way to his underarms, lifting his hands up and feeling his toned muscular arms before pinning his hands above his head, using your force to keep him from slipping out of your grasp as your kisses made their way to his armpit.

You seem to have struck a spot as as soon as you left a kiss upon it Anakin moaned harder and bucked his hips into your hand. You smirked a little, never knowing this little secret of his before but loving it as it gave you even more advantage to tease and please your lover.

You left another kiss and another moan escaped his lips, then another and another. And soon enough Anakin was a moaning mess underneath you as you dragged your tongue across the soft skin of it, your hand pumping him at a faster pace, grip tightening on his dick a little bit, his hand now working you too, desparate to return the favour.

You tried to stifle your moans as you left another lick across his armpit before pulling the soft skin in your mouth slightly into a suck. That sent him over the moon and in a matter of seconds he was cumming all over your hand and his stomach, soft but loud moans coming out of his mouth intermittently as his chest heaved and back arched in pleasure. Seeing your lover in such delight and his hand working you, although sloppily as he still rode his high, it was enough to send you over the edge as well.

Both of you panted against each other as you tried to calm your breaths, you plopping back onto his chest and his arms wrapping around you into a warm embrace.

Anakin blushed a little on the way you got him cumming so good but he regretted nothing and he kissed your head softly. You wanted to tease him on his newfound kink but the previous activity and the training before that came crashing down at you and all you could do is snuggle into your lover comfortably. You smiled up at him, wrapping your arms around his torso, and closing your eyes contently.

"Ugh we're gonna need another shower.."

"Yup!.."