Chapter 2

Izuku and alas woke up and went down for breakfast and Charlie made them hot apple pie with pancakes and sausage and bacon they ate and both thanks her and alas and went saw Vaggie not their anymore and asked and Charlie said she left because she didn't want to be in the same house as them and Charlie said she will rise them herself if she has to and they hugged her.

Charlie smiled and said let get ready for the day and they got themselves dressed and Charlie took them to explore the town.

Izuku and alas held Charlie hands and all of them were just going around eating lunch and drinking tea and soda as they have a good time they were heading home now as both kids are tired.

Charlie thought of in rolling them into a school and she called her dad for a little help and he said he can get them into the best school but it a private school and Charlie remember her time at private school and said it be fine and she smiled knowing it might bring alas and Izuku closer together.

So eight months later both were ready for their very first day Charlie said both will in the same classes because how Izuku is and they got on a bus and went to the school and waved goodbye to Charlie they want won't see her for a long time a couple years in fact. 

Izuku laid on alas shoulders and she wrapped her arm around him as they fell sleep as it is a couple hours drive ten to be exact.

So let skip to once they got to their new school and Izuku just stayed by alas as they were inside and met with the principal.

Principle: hello my dears am gonna be your principal

Alas: nice to meet you am alas Morningstar and this is Izuku Morningstar and we not blood related.

Principal: ok hmm let me see where I can put honeys/ she looked at a price of paper and said they have a single dorm left.

As both left and the principal smiled and sip on some tea and smiled.

We go back Izuku and alas they were at their dorm and both walk in as it was dull so they starting to make it like home Izuku side was nice it was comfortable and alas was nice to but a lot of red and black and some pink with green odd colors but it look pretty nonetheless.

Izuku went to use the bathroom and alas moved the beds together and use shadows to band them together and she use the shadow to help Marge the rooms and it mixed the colors and helped show both side of their personalities perfectly and she laid down and Izuku walked in seeing her patting the spot next to her and he got in bed.

The next day as Izuku and alas went to class as they were having a good first day and everyone was happy and nice to them and they ate lunch and alas didn't like it.

So after Izuku fell asleep alas got many shadows and she told them to gather information and they did as they chuckled and flys off to do as she says.

After a couple hours alas just went to sleep and the shadows wrote it all in her phone note app and they went back into her shadow.

The next day she woke up early and read the note and was a little worried but mostly just ok because they barely talked about them and said it be better if they just be friends.

Alas was happy and for the rest of the day Izuku noticed this and asked what is wrong and she told him it just waking up on the right side of the bed.

The day went on pretty normally for them and at lunch time they chose to eat away from everyone and they were eating deer meat and ham sandwich and they were were kicking their feet and alas pulled Izuku into a hug as she finished eating and clings to Izuku and he laid against her shoulder both love this seeing the red sky turn blue it was quite lovely.

Many years later Izuku and ales grow up to pre teens just 14 years old and grown kinda close even more then when they were younger.

Alas and Izuku are in bed together they can't even sleep separately anymore if they don't they will be so mentally unstable.

Charlie has called and broke up with Vaggie because she was toxic to Charlie it was awful she found needles where she slept in her room everywhere and she had to get rid of her.

Now for izuku he has gotten his muscles in and alas loves them and him he gotten more emotionally stable and alas has gain a charm that make people love and hate her and she didn't care cause she got her big man already.

________________________________
845 words sorry if you wanted a longer or better chapter but I need a little extra time to think properly so.

/ hold a gun to my skull/ have fun and remember a smile is to hind not just fear but your true self and a gun isn't for threats but is made for action/ with that said he blows his own skull out laying on the ground as his body turned into dust.