Books Recommendations 01 - Grovel

Today I felt like doing a recommendation for published books I've read and really liked with our beloved trope: grovel.

I have a specific taste for books with grovel and I have some requeriments of my own about books I enjoy and I can be a very picky reader sometimes.🤣

Just for fun I will recommend some of the best books with decent grovel. I expect it to be decent😆 I usually use goodreads or reddit while searching for recommendations, but overall is extremely difficult to find this trope for my liking or done the right way. And even when I find something tagged with grovel, it's just not for me, because I don't like all kinds of grovel, neither do I like all kinds of tropes with grovel on it. 

Please don't be too judgemental if you don't agree with me.😎🤣

First of all, I want to tell you guys that I just read books with M/F couple (male and female). And I just can't stand dark books. Books with very mean protagonist, like a male that really harms the female or force her into something, this is a super NO, friends. I tried five or six books with dark themes and I just can't.

I hate overly sassy or overly badass female leads. I do like strong characters but there are some of them that goes too overboard and makes me cringe.

I don't like protagonists that continue their merry way (having continuous hook ups or other partners, more specifically) after meeting the lead in the book.

And I really am not into cheating (having actual sex with other person) in books. I have one or two in my list that, for some reason, I actualy liked. It was really a grand exception for me. But for the most part I will not read a book that have cheating on it.

- The Cutting Edge - Linda Howard (They are in a relationship and he thinks she is responsible for a crime and prosecutes her without telling her anything)

- Broken - Evelyn Sola (They are in a relationship, he suffers an accident and proceeds to mistreat her)

- Emma's Secret - A. P. Jensen (They are in a relationship but he is kind of clueless and forgets important things)

- Meant to be Kept - Amelia Foster (This one I liked very much. He does something but goes immediately home to tell his wife.)

- Almost Forever - Linda Howard (He pretends to be another person for a takeout business, fooling her to say things she shouldn't)

- The Best Thing - Mariana Zapata (This one does gives a good punch. They hook up and she tries to contact him for a very urgent reason and he ignores for two years.)

-🚨Forget me Not - Q.B Tyler (This is the one with cheating but It was so good I couldn't put it down folks) 🚨Alert for cheating in this one.