FAQ and Update

Hello our dear participants, we want to assure you that these awards are still ongoing since it seems not everyone sees our announcements. In this part, we will answer frequently asked questions and give you options on how you want to receive your feedback since by the time we are done with awards DM option no longer will be available. 

✤✤✤✤✤✤

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why FanFiction is not accepted this time? 

A: Our experience shows it's very hard to find dedicated FanFiction judges and when/if we accepted FanFiction as a subgenre judges have a hard time judging. To judge fanfiction properly you either need to know the fandom or do research which can be time-consuming at times. 

Q: When judges will start judging?

A: After judges are accepted they get their preferred genre when that genre is full. So the sooner the genre gets full the sooner judges can read it, assuming we have judges for that genre. 

Q: What is the timeline of the awards?

A: We don't have a timeline yet, we will determine it when we have all judges and participants. 

Q: How many books can I submit?

A: You can submit up to two books. 

Q: Can I judge if I am a participant?

A: You can judge a genre in which you are not a participant. 

✤✤✤✤✤✤

Since Wattpad is removing the Direct Message option and that is how we send feedback to our participants we have a few alternative options from which you can choose how you want to receive feedback. Please choose one option, and we will note it so we could keep track of people's wishes. 

Option A: We publish feedback alongside with the scores. This can cause drama, it caused drama with our first awards hence switching to PM feedback. With public feedback, participants often argue in comments and it just opens a door for anyone with their own opinion to comment.

Option B: Sending feedback via PM on Discord. Not everyone is on our server and it seems unfair and unequal to us, it's a decent option but we would need other options for those who don't have Discord.  Participants would have to us their username until May 6th though or say username as a comment when picking their option.

Option C: Posting feedback on their wall. It can once again open a window to drama but participants can screenshot it and then delete it, probability of someone else seeing it is kinda low since someone has to go to the wall to see messages there.

Option D: Sending feedback via email. It would be very time-consuming but the most private option and we are willing to put time into giving participants privacy. Participants would have to PM us their emails until May 6th though or share email as a comment when picking their option.

Unfortunately, you will have to fill in another form for this just so it would be easier for us. We will edit the entry form for new participants so fill this only if you have an "accepted" comment under your entry.

Feedback Form: 

Your username:

Your book genre:

Feedback Option:

Your contact (Email/Discord):

You can PM until May 6th or leave your choices in the comments. 

✤✤✤✤✤✤

The next part accepted entries ✤➥