Prologue

Dipper's pov:
Oh god, I've never believed this day would happen. But there we are. Running for our lives while our world is on the verge of collapse. But as long as we run we can- "No-" "This can't be-" I say out of breath when I see a wall in front of me. Then I heard his voice " PEEK-A-BOO!" he said while grabbing me and my sister "No more running away" he said. "Shall we end this?" he continues as he snaps his fingers.

Mabel's pov:
I was so scared. Hey I'm 16-years old and I'm going to die. Just before Bill was going to end us I heard Dipper's voice. "W-WAIT!" he shouted. Oh no what is he thinking.

Bill's pov:
I couldn't believe my luck. The Pines twins, so full of life and defiance, were finally within my grasp. As I looked into their terrified eyes, a sinister grin crept across my face. "Oh, what's this? A change of heart, Pine Tree?" I taunted Dipper, relishing in their fear. But as I prepared to make my final move, a glimmer of something unexpected flashed in Dipper's eyes, causing a momentary hesitation in my wicked plans.

Dipper's pov:
"Wait, Bill," I stammered, my mind racing with desperation. "I-I want to make a deal with you. Turn Gravity Falls back to normal, release everyone, and in return... take my soul instead." The words spilled out of me, surprising even myself. Bill's eyes widened in amusement and curiosity at my unexpected offer. For a moment, silence hung heavy in the air as we locked gazes, the weight of my decision settling upon me like a heavy shroud. Would this risky bargain be enough to save us all, or had I just sealed my own fate? Then I heard Stan yelling to me "Are you nuts? Don't. You have no idea what are you doing it's suicide!"

Bill's pov:
As the tension thickened, Stan's voice cut through the moment like a knife. "Are you nuts? Don't. You have no idea what you're doing; it's suicide!" His words echoed in the air, a stark reminder of the gravity of the situation. I turned to face Stan with a wicked smile, savoring the fear in his eyes. "Ah, Stanford Pines, always the voice of reason," I mused, relishing the chaos I had wrought. But deep down, a flicker of doubt danced in the dark corners of my mind. Was Dipper's risky gambit truly the endgame I had anticipated, or had I underestimated the power of their unwavering bond?

Dipper's pov:
Feeling the weight of Stan's words and the intensity of Bill's gaze, I hesitated for a moment, uncertainty gnawing at my resolve. But then, fueled by a fierce determination to protect my sister and save Gravity Falls, I stood my ground. "I know what I'm doing," I said firmly, my voice steadier than I felt. "This is the only way." With a deep breath, I awaited Bill's response, the outcome of our fateful exchange hanging in the balance. Bill's eyes bore into mine, assessing the gravity of my proposition. After what seemed like an eternity, a sly grin spread across his face. "Interesting," he drawled, amusement dancing in his gaze. "I accept your offer, Pine Tree. But remember, deals with demons always come at a cost." As the deal was struck, a surge of uncertainty mixed with relief coursed through me. Only time would reveal the true consequences of my daring bargain.

—————————————

I hope u enjoyed sorry for that it was short I'll make longer chapters in the future.

603 words.