Bleach Fanfiction: Coming Out

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach, unfortunatately. If I did, Rukia and Ichigo would be a real couple, and Rongiku would be dead. :) But... Tite Kubo is the mastermind behind the Anime/Manga series. :P

It's a RukiaxIchigo IchiRu, don't like the pairing, don't read the story. :D

_______

"Ichigo!" Rukia called out from her closet in my room, "I hope you're dressed, because I'm coming out."

"Ah," I smirked, "so you're finally coming out of the closet, Rukia?"

Rukia jumped out of the closet and glared at me before she punched me in the gut... Hard.

"Ouch! Rukia!"

"Shut up and be a man... Baka."

"You know Rukia, I'm bigger than you, one of these days I'm just gonna lose it, and you'll regret the disrespect you show me."

I growled a low and sharp growl at her.

She didn't look frightened one bit.

I know how to make her fear you... The hollow inside of me crooned.

Shut up, you will do no such thing. I thought back at it harshly.

Aw, but king, I won't hurt our dear little Rukia. He chuckled, I know how much you care about her.

 I snorted.

"What?" Rukia questioned my noise.

I looked at her thoughtfully for a moment. Could my hollow be right? Could I really care about her that way?

Of course you do, King. I live within you. I am a part of you. I know you better than you know yourself. The hollow said calmly.

Why are you being so freakin'  helpful anyways? I internally shot at him.

I'm just bored, and I'm tired of all of this bickering. It's driving me mad. Plus... I want a chance to come out. I heard him snicker.

Shock quickly took over, and I forgot to keep my thoughts towards my Hollow in my head.

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed, Rukia stared at me, her eye occasionally twitching from her surprise at my sudden outburst, "You will not come out! No!"

"Ichigo..." Rukia sighed, "You know when I say I'm coming out of the closet, I mean I'm actually coming out of your closet. I'm not a lesbian. What's got you so worried about that all of the sudden? Jealous that I'll get Orihime or something?"

I stared at her, and realized what my sudden outburst probably sounded like to her. She thought I was still having a conversation with HER. Jeez. Now what am I supposed to tell her? That I was having a conversation with my soul eating demon about my deep feelings for her? Idiot.

Then, I registered what she had said, and my eyes widened.

"Rukia...?" I stepped closer.

"What?" She asked, taking a step back.

"Why did you ask me if I'd be jealous of you... If you were... Um... like that... And you dated Orihime? Why should it bother me that someone dates Orihime?"

"Oh, well..." She scratched the back of her head, looking uncomfortable. Was she... Blushing? "I just... thought that you might like her... you know... THAT way... I mean, LOOK AT HER." She stared in awe at the mental image of the gorgeous strawberry blond, "She's... So pretty, to say the least."

I took a step closer, and Rukia took another clumsy step back.

It was so unlike her to be this shy.

I took another step until Rukia had stepped so far back that she fell backwards towards me bed.

I reached otu and grabbed her wrist before she managed to even touch a pillow.

I snatched her towards me, until our bodies were almost touching. I stared into her eyes, trying to read her. All I could see was envy and embarrassment.

"Rukia... Orihime is very beautiful..." I agreed, and Rukia sighed, "But..." She looked back up at me, "She is not the most beautiful girl I know."

Rukia stared at me, confused. She still didn't get it? And she calls ME a baka.

"T-then... Who is?" She stuttered, looking sad, "Tatsuki?"

I sighed. Tatsuki? Would she really compare her own beauty to TATSUKI? You have got to be kidding me.

I reached up and brushed a strand of her jet black hair behind her ear. My darker fingers brushing across the soft milky whiteness of her skin. "No." I answered her previous question.

Suddenly shock and realization took over every expression on her face.

"Me?" She mouthed, her eyes wide in disbelief.

I smiled at her, something I never did. I was usually scowling. Rukia, however, could always make me smile.

"Duh." I chuckled.

"I-Ichigo..." She was still staring straight ahead at my chest, still shocked.

I chuckled again. She was so freakin' short.

Suddenly the shock wore off and was replaced by joy and smugness.

"Oh, Ichigo!" She laughed, wrapping her slender white arms around my torso.

"Rukia..." I sighed happily as I hugged her back, running my fingers through her soft hair. 

Hah! I am such a genius. The Hollow congratulated himself inside of my head.

My eyes widened and I released Rukia from our hug, she stared up at me with her big purple eyes, confused.

"This was your idea???" Crap, I forgot to keep it in my head again.

"What???" She asked, looking at me like I was crazy.

I stood there and stared at her, not knowing how to explain.

Oh good grief! Just kiss her before she starts asking questions. My hollow shouted at me.

I was too panicked to hesitate. In an instant I had rukia's face in between my hands and my lips were softly crushing hers.Then I braced myself from being hit, my whole body tensed up.

I snapped out of it once I realized that she was kissing me back, and smiling. I relaxed and warpped my arms aorund her again.

Okay... So maybe it wasn't ALWAYS so bad to have a soul eating demon living inside of you.

_____

Author Notes: I just got bored and decided to write this. It was gonna be a song-fic, but I changed my mind. I know, it's a little OOC... But... Get over it. :)