Chapter 14- Paging Doctor Draconis Pt.1

General POV

If one would look through from the outside into the headmistress' office, one could describe the scene before them as something you wouldn't expect. After hours of Fairy Godmother explaining all her findings she had written down, as well as the Empress and Emperor both putting in their input, as well as going over the information stored on Audrey's, Chad's, and the flash drives that both Danny-and Layla-both handed in with information they have collected, the events that followed became nothing if not tense. 

From the earliest years as a child Cinderella was forced into a state of slavery. She had experienced and endured what it meant to be raised by a villain and suffer through everything just to survive. When she had found her Prince Charming and got married, she had always wanted her children to grow up with kindness and teach her offspring the values of hard work, of showing empathy, and always follow the rule of treating others as you would want to be treated. The woman had sacrificed everything in order to make her children happy and be the mother that her children could count on. To think that when she was magically teleported into her Fairy Godmother's office, that it was only because it was the two women's annual shopping for shoes. Not once had Cinderella imagined that she would have to sit down and hear such vile and disgusting things that transpired within the school. 

There goes the happy kind hearted woman from before and in its place is an angry distraught maiden. She clings onto Kit and buries her head in the man's chest, screaming and crying loudly at what her daughter had gone through. Kit holds his wife in his loving arms, all while his entire body as well as face, shook with anger and hate. Despite Kit being born of royal standing and raised in the royal ways, he was a down to earth man who had dreamed of wanting to become a father and have a family of his own. When his eyes met Cinderella that one magical night on the date of his birthday, where his father hosted an extravagant party just so that he could have his son pick a wife, he knew that she was the one. After getting married and finding out that Cinderella was pregnant with a boy. He was ecstatic. He adored his son and wanted his boy to grow up with integrity, kindness, respect, and love for the people and family. When Kit found out a few months later that he was going to have a girl, the man was literally over the moon. Along with having a son, Kit had always wanted to a girl to spoil and cherish. When it came to Ashley, he couldn't be more proud and joy to have her.

To this day Cinderella would tease him about the day he held Ashley Rosella Charming in his arms and he cried with happiness. Ashley was like the moon where as Chad was the sun, while his wife was Kits sun. After hearing what Chad had done to his little girl, as well as what he was doing while in this school, he wanted nothing but to murder the child. Kit was seething with rage, yet he held on for his wife and daughter. All he wanted right now is to take his wife and run to the infirmary where our main protagonist and the others had taken her to. He needs to see his little girl and to beg for forgiveness, to be the parents that she needed right now.

How could Chad do this? Was what both Charmings had thought inwardly with rage and sadness. How could he do that to our little girl?!

With the Beauties, both parents were going through the same turmoil, if not more so when it comes to their daughter. Aurora cried with tears rolling down her face one after the other in rhythm, her heart panging in utter disbelief, confusion, anger, and rage. Her mental state of mind shattered little by little throughout her discoveries of what Audrey had been up to and by the end of it, she was tired. All the woman had wanted to do right now is go to sleep, cry and hide from the world, all while wanting to know just what is her daughter's frame of mind. She couldn't comprehend on why her daughter was such a bully and committing such vile disgusting acts befitting of ones such a gold digger or a wannabe usurper.