01

💗

Ugh.... another long day at work, great. Waiting for another hour just to sit here. I don't know how long, but hopefully my boss will excuse me early to go home.

"Mingyu?"

"Yes sir?"

"You're released early, but come to my office real quick."

"Ok"

Thank God I'm free. So glad I can go home. I followed my boss to his office but idk why he wants me to follow him in his office.

"Sit down for a second."

I sat down waiting for him to settle.

"Is something wrong sir?"

"I've known you've been working hard for the past 7 years. So I've decided to give you multiple breaks."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe of what I just heard. I smiled.

"Thank you sir, I really appreciate it."

"Oh no need to thank me, you need rest."

"Ok have a good day sir!"

"You too!"

I'm so happy that I get to go home early! Better yet I get to have multiple breaks as I want! Isn't that cool!?

I went to my office to pack my things, but I noticed that my boss is staring at me with a smirk on his face. I was confused but I shrugged it off.

As I'm done packing, I realized Mr. Jeon (Mingyu's boss) disappeared, but I went to my car instead. After I put all of my belongings in the car I've noticed he was behind me.

"Hey, you left this in your office~"

"O-Oh, thank you uhm... were you inside the building?"

"I was but until I saw your necklace on your desk I thought if I can bring it to you."

"Oh ok thank you again."

"No problem, and be careful out there ok?"

"Ok will do."

I drove out of my parking lot to drive home. I thought this to my self, why is he acting like that? Never mind I'll figure it out later.

As I got home I always check the mailbox. I opened the mailbox and I saw a letter from an unknown person. I carefully went inside and read the letter saying:

Hey baby, headed home safe~? If you did, I'm glad.
By the way, I miss you. Did I ever tell you that I love you~? No, I didn't, but I'm pretty sure you'll be mine soon.
Would you love that idea baby~? We'll have so much fun together and maybe feel eachother~
I will hold you in my arms till we both die together~ Does that sound fun~? But if you leave me, I'll kill you~ ♡
Goodnight baby. Sleep well and I know you've dreamed us together~
Love you~ ♡

I was scared. Idk know what to do... Anyway I took a shower and headed to bed and fell a sleep.

A/N: Finally updating this book. This book will have a lot of changes, but aye we're here. And also for my first book, please give me ideas for my Jeongcheol book :'> Anyways, thank you for reading the official first chapter. Ok bye!💗