"🌸" chuuya's bday!

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈

Warnings ;; nothing much, mostly fluff ig?

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈

It's chuuya's bday night. The whole day he worked for the port mafia, even though no one there knew it even was his birthday. He didn't bother tho, he got used to it. It was like 6pm and he was staring at the rainy sky, staring out of the window of his apartment. It wasn't very good weather that you would want on your birthday, but at least it was peacefull. He looked at his phone to see a message from "mackerel" he slowly read it. It was some stupid copy paste birthday message, but chuuya found it quite cute. At least someone remembered his birthday, even though it was dazai out of all people. Well, better one message than 0 right?

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈

It was now 7pm, chuuya was getting ready to eat some dinner. He grabbed the bottle of wine when he heard the door bell. He was not expecting any visitors. He walked to the door and looked through the door hole thing. His eyes met dazais. “What the fuck is that fuckface doing here... ” he opened the door and got a hug from dazai immediately “Motherfu... LET GO OFF ME. ”  chuuya protested. Dazai smiled and gave chuuya a gift. “Happy birthday shortie. ” he started giggling while chuuya was opening the gift. The gift was a bottle of milk. Chuuya's eyes filled with anger and he threw the bottle at dazais head “Stop joking about my height you bastard!” dazai bursted out in laughter. “nuhuh bro, never will”

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈

Chuuya was forced to let dazai eat with him, but he didn't really mind to be honest. He was happy he wasn't eating alone. He filled a wine glass for dazai, while they had a really long talk about work, personal life etc. Chuuya was enjoying his birthday alot, he was happy that dazai was the to celebrate it with him. He was to confident to say that though. The whole night they were having fun, play fights, long talks and drank alot of wine.

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈

Author note!!
So... I wanted to do a special fanfic for chuuya's birthday, but as you can see i am really bad at writing shit that's fluff 😭. I am so used at writing crack ship stuff that fluff just is way to hard, so I might delete this sobs but thanks for reading till here 😘

┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈