2.First meet

TANYA's POV
"I'm telling you this meeting is good for us and for our enterprise after all Mr.Raichand is dead now"
"I know Raj but you I'm stuck in my work and I don't have time for those meetings"
She's saying this while reading her favourite book....
He glares at her
"At least it's better than your Stalker Zade and you're stuck in your delusional world not in work"
Then I looked at him and he's wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt "Woah you're looking amazing"

He glares at her "At least it's better than your Stalker Zade and you're stuck in your delusional world not in work"Then I looked at him and he's wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt "Woah you're looking amazing"

                                   Raj look

"Yeah I know but you need to work on yourself and get ready for the meeting why you taking so much time get ready now go"
"Yeah" keeps my book on the shelf and goes to be ready ...
We are on our way to Singh's Industry it's a huge building after entering the office I saw it's all mate black interior just like mine just like heaven for me so amazing I like it...

Our meeting is already done by my PA everything is good so I don't need to do anything just attend the meeting I don't but there's an overwhelming feeling inside me that I can't tell anyone it's like there's a connection or something.....
we reached the cabin and My PA knocked on the door and the cold voice came from the other side..

"Come in" It was like a pleasure to my ear and my PA opened the door for me...
And I'm like "ohh my god he's god" I said in inaudible voice it's a heaven he gives me meadows vibe he's tall having tattoos in his hand wearing black shirt half folded sleeves with black pant he's busy in his work that's why he didn't see my reaction..

                                 HIS LOOK

After entering his cabin he said "Take a sit" without even looking at myself "Impressive" I said in a low voice..
I love his voice....
It's not like those irritating businessman's voice that I want to avoid his voice is something else that I want hear it again and again after a while he look at myself oh my my so beautiful eyes so adorable so ironic he has Grey eyes

                                 HIS EYES

"Hello Miss Rajput" he said while forwarding his hand to me.... Raj gives me tensed look because I hate physical touch but I shaked it
"Hello Mr.Singh" I don't know why his smirking.....
After 2hr of meeting we decided to work together I know I decided and I say we because it's him not anyone else...
"It's pleasure to meet you Mr-..."
"Vivaan you can call me Vivaan"
"Vivaan" I like his name just like him and we live the cabin.....

VIVAAN'S POV

Before planning this meeting I searched about her she's self made billionaire and no more friends no family member I love it she's brave that's I decide to arrange a meeting with her I she is coming I watch her on my cctv but I act like I'm busy because I don't want to show her my emotion I said with my usual cold voice
"Come in"
In my history I didn't see anyone as pretty like her she's wearing black tight fitted dress
No Jewellery but yeah she's wearing her attitude

Before planning this meeting I searched about her she's self made billionaire and no more friends no family member I love it she's brave that's I decide to arrange a meeting with her I she is coming I watch her on my cctv but I act like I'm busy b...

                                HER LOOK

My is stuck on my table because I can watch her through my table she's glamorous I would like to give her small golden pendent I it suits on her...After admiring her I said after a while
"Take a sit"
She's so classy the way she sits I can't stop myself I really want to hear her imagine if she's pretty like this then her voice I Damn sure it's much hotter after keeping my thoughts aside I said
"Hello Miss Rajput" after a second she responds
"Hello Mr Singh" Oh damn her voice is soft and smoky so delicate by using her voice she can kneel down the world in front of her and I'm just nothing in front of her and I'm smirking on my thoughts.....
After 2hr of meeting we decided to work together actually I already planned to work together but just for her satisfaction I just designed this meeting ☺️...
"It's pleasure to meet you Mr-..." Before she completed her sentence i said
"Vivaan you can call me Vivaan" I don't know why I'm panicked and said this because I'm craving for her to call my name from her mouth
"Vivaan" huh soo damn hot in my entire life i didn't know that my name is that much pretty and hot the way she called me it's like she wants to kill me by her voice...
She's living now I just want to hold her but I can't but one I'll but now..
"Bye sweetheart"
I said in a low voice..

*******************************************
How's the chapter please tell me 😶🤞🏻🤌🏻.....