Chapter fifteen

Authors note
OMG 58 views!!!!! thank you turtles so much! I can't believe dis!!!!!

Tony's pov

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on the side table. I opened my eyes and reached over and turned it off. I sighed and rubbed the morning off my face. I looked over to mike and saw that he was still sleeping. I giggled a little and watched him sleep for about five minutes, in a non stalkerish way.

"Miiike...." I said softly and moved some hair out of his face.

His face pinched together and I saw his eyes open.

"Five more minutes mom." he said as he put a pillow over his face.

"Nooooo! get up!" I pushed him so he wasn't on his side anymore and I sat on top of him.

I heard a moan come from him.

"Get off me, your to heavy!" mike said as he tried to push me off of him.

Honestly, I no he didn't mean it, but his words still hurt. I shrugged it off.

"Nope!" I said, popping the 'p'.

He sighed and moved the pillow away from his face. I smiled and gave him a five second peck on the lips. I pulled away and I layed on top of him. I rested my head on his chest as I traced a tattoo that he had. he sighed and sat up, with me still in his lap.

"Come on, let's get ready for school." Mike said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I sighed and got up from his lap and got done what I needed to get done to be ready for school. I walked downstairs. I saw vic eating some cereal. I sat down next to him and he pushed some toast in front of me. I looked at him.

"Your not leaving until that's gone, just saying." he said pointing at the two slices of toast.

I sighed and took a small bite out of the toast. vic got up and grabbed a pill bottle, which made me sigh again. he grabbed some water an put it in front of me, along with the pill bottle. I sighed and took a pill out and put it in my mouth, pretending to take a sip of the water. I smiled at vic and he sat down, back to eating his cereal. I quickly took the pill out of my mouth and stuck it in my pocket to throw away when we leave. I took another small bite out of the toast. I saw mike walk in and I smiled. he walked over and took a seat by me, kissing my cheek. I smiled as he poured himself a bowl of cereal.

"I will be right back, I forgot something." I said, taking another, small, bite from the toast.

I hear ok from both mike and vic. I got up and headed up to mikes room. once I got their, I went over the bed and lifted it up a little, showing the letter my mom had left me. I sighed and grabbed it, slipping it into my backpack. I grabbed out my headphones and shoved it into my pocket, just in case mike or vic asked what I went to grab. I threw away the pill in the bathroom trash as I passed by. I walked downstairs and I sat where I originally was. thank god they didn't ask. I took another bite of the toast that I had left behind. I sighed and I leaned my head on mikes shoulder.

"What's wrong?" mike asked, placing a kiss on my head.

"Nothing." I gave him a fake smile.

"Ok." he sighed.

He must not believe me or something. vic took the one slice of toast that I didn't eat and he ate it himself,shoving the one I did eat in my hand. I sighed and took another bite of it. Mike got up and put his bowl in the sink. vic did the same, most likely when I went upstairs.

"Vamanos mi hermano y novieo!!!" mike yelled. (authors note, that most likely is spelled wrong but it's suppose to say "lets go my brother and boyfriend!!!)

I giggled as I finished up the once slice of toast and got up and headed out the door with mike and vic.

Authors note
I'm really sorry!!!! it's short I know but I wanted to keep this chapter just in the morning. have an idea? put it in the comments! I would love to hear your comments! love yea me little turtles!