10

"Blade! Don't please!"
I shouted . He turned,looking at me, his eyes glowing red ,he then let go Amira and throw his sword at a wall next to me and get close to me. And i found myself stuck between him and the wall I quickly blink 2 times at Amira and she ran away. Years ago we made a code for whenever there was danger. Glad that she still remember. But for now I had to find a way to stop Blade mara .

" Kinda funny how weak is your sister. She reminds me  a lot of you."
"Blade don't you dare say that about her, she just doesn't have a path nor does she knows how to fight someone struck with mara ."
"Really? That still proves that she not interesting to the Aeons. What a pity "
" Blade! "
I shouted at him, clearly annoyed

" I hate seeing you like this, so please calm down, deep breaths and relax , okay?"
"And why should I listen to you ? "
"I gonna need to ask kafka how to stop it ..., I muttered the first part, Blade look at yourself, you look like a drunkard "
" You know that I'm not, be already great full that I didn't kill you "
"Your right..."
"I think I found a way to slow it "
" Really? How? As long it's not killing anybody I'm fine"

He then kiss me with so much passion. I looked at him more than surprised wich results in him chuckling a bit. My brain stopped working and I was red a tomato.

Blade, kissing me ? No no no there must be something wrong, I'm dreaming that's it! Right? So if I'm dreaming, why does his lips feel so soft  and why do I feel that this kiss is rough... Guess I must accept it, Blade is kissing me ... No it's fine he's mara strucked that's it .

As we share a passionate french kiss, his eyes stop glowing and realize what is happening, he pulls out and look at me , confused. It's was rare to see blade without his stone face , nor with his  'killing smirk ' .

" What was that for?"
"I swear you where mara struck and I found you here after Firefly told me that she lost you and you where probably mata struck and so when I found you pulled in a kiss ... I'm not joking!"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah... Please don't get mad"
"It's fine, you did it for a good reason"
"By the way don't say a word to the others, okie?"
"Fine , I was about to say that"
"And you also better go apologize to Amira... Poor her she must be traumatized by seeing her sister kissing the person that she hates the most..."
"Fine."
I quickly text Firefly
_________________________________

Drawingirl
Found him
He was medating
🤗🤗

Cutie pie
Thx aeons
I was scared
for him
__________________________________

We finished the mission so Firefly and Bladie went back to the ship and I slept with my family. But all night I was dreaming about, Blade and I making out .
I woke up when he was gonna get rid of my clothes to fuck me. I asked 'the Lesser Lord Kusanali '

"Oh dear Archon of Wisdom, will blade ever see me more than a friend? Since he kissed me I'm starving for his touch. Oh please let us be more than friends"
"Y/N,  I heard you"
"Mom?! It's not what it looks like"
"Honey, I know that you're big enough to get a boyfriend, but please not this guy... He killed your dad how can fall for him?"
"No ,  I'm not in love with him, I just want us to be Best friends that it ... "
"Stop lying, Amira told me everything "
"What?! Mimi I'm gonna-"
"So tell me the truth "
" Fine I fell him... He may not look like, but he is extremely sweet when he wants. He only kills during the scripts or when hid disease catch up to him "
"Y/N..."
"Mom trust me."
"But"
"Just pray to the Lesser Lord, just hoping she on my side "
"Fine "

Tomorrow I say goodbye to everyone and go back to the ship and I take a deep breath.  Next mission I wonder what is it