CHAPTER III

Sarawat's POV,
During the 5mins break, I kicked my best friend, Man who looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Wtf, what did i do wrong now?"winced Man in pain.

I signalled him to look at the boy laying under the shade of a tree and whispered into his ears.

He stared at me dumbly and I kicked him again.He went to the bench at the side and sat there, acting like he was severely hurt.

I went to those 4 guys and asked if they can play.That guy walked up to me with his friends and that's when i noticed his beautiful features.

He had dark brown fluffy hair which was styled in a comma shaped hair style.His warm brown eyes enchanted me somehow and his high cheek bones were just making him look complete. His plump pouty lips was just like the cherry on the top and it looked as sweet as honey on him. He looked like a cute goofy bunny when he smiled.

He nodded at me and looking at his lean figure, I feared that he would get hurt," Does not look like it.Can your lean figure really play? "

Well that didn't go well.I just didn't want him to be injured, nothing else but i forgot that I was an introvert.I face-palmed myself in my mind.

"Its not like i am bound to play. I am doing you a favour.Keep in mind. You need help. Not me. Don't like my figure? Then leave"he scoffed and shrugged.

Well never expected him to be a feisty bunny....It really took me by surprise.

"Whatever.You are up. Donot get injured" I didn't want to anger him more or worsen the situation,so I replied fast & he went to play.

Woah! That boy could really play.He was so amazing.No less gifted than me. Moreover he looked so freaking hot & sexy while playing the game. I heard the cheerings made by the girls & whistles made by the boys at him and I felt the urge to hide him from the rest of the world.

He played so perfectly that he looked like a star player of some big shot team. Moreover he looked so ravishing in all that sweat.

 Moreover he looked so ravishing in all that sweat