Chapter •1

"Life is not a problem to be solved
but a reality to be experienced"

Flowers blooms, winter passes and spring comes. The wind becomes cold and then warm again. Snowfall lightly lands on his forehead as he rubs them off. The night becomes more comfy then the day. The beautiful eyes search for someone who is maybe an imaginary person.

Jungkook is a 19 year old boy who is living his life like a hell. He wished he could atleast wake up in the morning like normal people. But seems like luck was not with him. He rarely eats in morning and sleeps at night. The tears flows from his beautiful innocent eyes like a river. He had no one in this world to love him as the way he was.

Pov:
Jungkook hugged the puppy as it ran to him out of nowhere. He patted on her back and held him near to his chest, sobbing quitely. But he flinched when he suddenly heard the voice. His aunt was yelling at him from not so far. He got up and hurriedly left from outside.

aunt: bastard! How many times have I called you? Are you deaf you little hoe.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He kept his head lowered not daring to look at her eyes.
Kook: I-I am sorry-

Before finishing his sentence he felt a hard slap across to his right cheek and soon it was burning. He felt his tears falling down from there.

aunt: bitch did I told you to speak? Who do you think you are? You can't do anything properly and now talking back? I don't want to see that your ugly face of yours. Now get lost and clean the kitchen already.

She yelled at him as he slowly move to the kitchen. Yes, this poor boy is living with his uncle's family. His parents died in a car accident many years ago. After that no one came to take his responsibility. And he is living here just as a servernt or worse that that. His uncle tortures him almost everyday. Even his male cousin looked at him in a disgusting way.

Thinking those horrible moments again, his body shivered out of fear.
Kook: e-eomma!

Jungkook broke down in tears. His breath was getting uneasy as he tried to control himself. He hurriedly finish his chores and got ready for university. Stepping outside of the house, his legs started shaking because he knew he was going to another hell.

The happiness never touched him, the soul was never loved by anybody, the eyes never found peace. He last saw his parents many years ago that he can't even remember how they looked like. They just left an soul to fight alone.

But god has always better plans..

🍹💫*-+°↑^~'

___°___
Guyz! How was it? Give your respectable votes and share your thoughts. I am trying my best so wish me luck ;)