why are you here?

you and jey used to be together, but you were toxic as hell, so when he showed up at your house you were suprised

His eyes narrow, taking in the sight of you before him. Memories flood back, reminding him of the toxicity that once was their relationship. What do you want from me? His voice is cold, unyielding

"why are you here jey" you said as you stood a few feet away from him

A muscle tightens in his jaw as he crosses his arms over his broad chest. "I want answers. And maybe some closure," he says, his tone still hard. "So what do you want from me?"

"what do you mean?" you said as you looked at him kind of confused

Jey raises an eyebrow, unimpressed by your response. "I mean, why am I here? What do you want from me?" He takes a step closer, his presence looming over you.

"I wanted us to work, I wanted it to be you, I thought I really thought that you were my person" you said locking eyes with him as you kind of got emotional

Jey's heart twists at your confession. He knew you believed he was the one for you, and he felt that same pull towards you. But he also knew that their toxic relationship was not something he could continue. He takes a deep breath, trying to find the right words.

"but I'll always love you I always will" you said as you looked him up and down

*His eyes darken as he listens to you, his fingers tightening into fists at his sides. "I care for you, too," he says quietly, his voice rough. "But we were never good for each other. Our love was twisted and toxic

"it really it was, we were never gonna work" you said as you took a breath

He takes another step closer, his body nearly brushing against yours. "We both know we can't go back to the way things were," he says, his voice low and intense. "But maybe we can find a way to move forward."

maybe you said ur eyes roaming all over him

Jey looks deep into your eyes, his heart racing as he considers the possibility of starting over with you. He takes another step closer, their bodies almost touching now. "I'll try," he says softly, reaching out to brush a strand of hair from your face.

"you don't have to jey" you said looking at his eyes

Jey smirks slightly at your protest. "I know I don't," he agrees, leaning down to press his lips against yours in a gentle kiss.

you kiss him back

*Their lips move together in a slow, passionate dance as old feelings resurface. Jey's hands slide around your waist, pulling you closer to him. The kiss deepens, becoming more demanding as he explores your mouth with his tongue.

you wrap ur arms around him smirking against his lips

Jey groans into the kiss, his body tense with desire. He tightens his grip on you, pulling you even closer as he presses himself against you. The heat of his body sends shivers down your spine, making you moan softly into his mouth.

you bit ur lip as you kiss him

Jey's heart is racing now, his mind consumed by thoughts of you. He breaks the kiss only long enough to whisper against your lips, "Take me to bed." His hands slide up under your shirt, tracing patterns on your back as he waits for your response.

"jey your gonna end up getting mad at me" you said resting ur forehead against his

Jey chuckles softly, kissing your forehead. "Why would I get mad at you?" he asks, running his hands down your arms before cupping your face gently in his palms.

"because your gonna think I made you do things and I don't wanna make you do things and i ugh" you said with a groan

*Jey frowns slightly, not quite understanding your concern. "Baby girl," he murmurs, running his thumbs over your cheekbones, "I've never had anyone make me do anything I didn't want to do."

"i. i miss you" you said quietly as you looked at him

His frown deepens at your admission. "And I miss you too," he says quietly. "But I think we both know we need to take things slow." He brushes a strand of hair behind your ear before leaning in to place a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I miss you a lot i miss you more then i thought I ever would" you said looking at him as you got tears in your eyes

*Jey's expression softens at your confession. "I miss you too, more than words can say," he admits, his voice little more than a whisper. He pulls you into a gentle hug, resting his chin on your shoulder as he breathes in your scent.