Love? (no not the feeling 😵)

Hanna POV

It was second period and I walked into science. I finished the 3D house and I brought it in, Leia didn't do anything just sat there on her phone.

I put the 3D house down and went to my seat. "So a change of seating because a lot of you just don't listen." The teacher said as I sat down. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Leia move to the back next to Hanna."

"Oh my god" I whispered. "Problem?" She asked with her casual smirk. "Yes I don't want you sat next too me." I said honestly to her.

"That's too bad then isn't it." She said before sitting down and slouching. "Are you always this rude" she looks at me before shrugging and saying.

"Do you always have an attitude or do you just have it towards me because you're showing off." I gave her a dirty look before replying with. "I do not have an attitude.

She gets a bit closer to my face before saying. " whatever you say, love" love? Why would she call me love?
_________
"She loves youuuuu" Chloe says being dramatic. I laugh and say. "You're so dramatic and no it's just so weird. She's so different." "Oh my god you love her, wait you love each other. Oh my god so cute"

I roll my eyes before walking off to next class.
__________
I was sat in class not listening. Why is maths so boring. I put my hand up to ask to go to the toilet. "Can I go to the toilet." The teacher nodded so I left.

Obviously I wasn't going to the toilet. I was walking around when I bumped into someone. To my luck, it was Leia.

"Whats up" she asked. I glared at her before saying. "Nothing why" I say about to walk past her before she says. "Can a girl not ask a question" "yeah a 'a girl can ask a question' but why you. " I mock her

She walks closer to me, backing me into the lockers. She looks me up and down then says. "Did you just mock me." I became nervous, trying not to show it before answering. "Yeah so what."

She pushes me further against the lockers. "So what? You piss me off. If I could have my way with you." I looked into her eyes before pushing her off.

"Well guess what, sounds like a problem you have to deal with 'love'. " I mock her again before walking back to class.
_________
I was sat in bed. My parents were actually home so they had honey. I was watching pretty little liars, when my phone buzzed. I saw a message from someone I didn't know.

- :Hey

Me: Who's this

-: You don't remember me love. Wow I'm heartbroken.

Me: Oh it's you

Leia: Yes it is me. Glad to speak to you to.

Me: How do you have my number.

Leia: I have my ways

Me: You're so annoying, you know that?

Leia: Too bad

Me: Well I'm going sleep.
________
She sent me another message but I ignored it. I did end up falling asleep. I soon fell asleep watching pretty little liars.
__________
535 words
Don't know why this took so long for me to finish writing.
😭