Chapter 2 the beginning of a new life

"Wakai ōjo-sama it's time to get up." The maid said gently as she shook Lily awake, and she got up.

"Good morning." She said with a smile as the maid nodded her head before exiting the room, and Lily quickly gets dressed in her yukata.

"I'm ready." She said as she walked out of her room and saw the maid waiting for her.

"This way, we will go to the dinning room and have breakfast."

"Yes, lead the way, please." Lily said bashfully, and they made their way to the dining room.

"We're here, but it seems nobody's here." Lily said, confused, but the maid just walks over to the table and pulls out a chair for the girl to sit in.

"Thank you." Lily said with a smile as she sits down in the chair, and the maid gives her a nod before she goes to the kitchen and starts making some tea.

"Hm, I guess the servants must be busy. I hope Daddy isn't late." Lily thought to herself.

It took the maid a couple of minutes to finish making the tea and brings it to the table, and a few more minutes pass when the door slides open and Sesshōmaru and Yukime walk in.

"Sorry to make you wait, but I had to deal with an early meeting. Did the maid make you some tea?" Sesshōmaru asked her gently, and she nodded her head.

"Mommy, did you give the other servants the day off?" Lily asked curiously

"Yes, I did, I figured you needed the alone time. Your father and I have some work to do. By the way, what are your plans today, sweetie?" Her mother asked

"Well, I would like to go outside and explore. I don't know this world very well and I want to explore it." She said, and both parents smiled.

"That's fine, I have some work to do in my office, but I give you a guard to keep an eye on you." Sesshōmaru said, and she smiled.

"Well, I should get going then." Yukime said with a smile

"I'm sorry to say this, but I can't play with you at the moment, sweetie." Yukime said with a sad smile, and Lily understood.

"It's fine, Mommy. I will play by myself." She said with a smile, and Yukime gave her a small nod before exiting the room.

After breakfast Sesshōmaru called one anbu member,"Cz, come." He said simply

a beautiful young girl with waist length orange hair pulled up into a ponytail suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Her uniform which, for Konoha Anbu, consist of black clothing, a grey flak jacket, metal arm guards and gloves, ninja sandals, three ninja pouches on her back-waist and a signature spiral tattoo on her shoulder with a katana strapped to her back. She was kneeling to her lord. "Yes, my lord." She said with a serious tone.

"You will be in charge of the pup. While she plays and explores outside, make sure no danger comes her way." He orders softly as the girl nods her head, and they both turn around and leave.

"Now, let's go." Cz said as the two left the room, and Lily was a little shocked that the anbu was very beautiful.

"Wait, I'm gonna be protected by a anbu member. That's so cool!" She said excitedly before running out the door, and Cz follows behind her.
Once outside, Lily was shocked that it was snowing slightly as it was currently the winter season at the moment.

"Whoa, it's snowing, I didn't think it was winter outside." She thought to herself.
"Come on, let's go." Cz said, and Lily nodded her head, and they started to walk.

Looking around, Lily was surprised to see the mansion it was extremely huge and beautiful and maintained a traditional Japanese look with some modern-day additions. The main building is a traditional Japanese mansion surrounded by a walled garden and a small forest.
The ground is a grassy field covered in snow with a small path leading towards the back garden. In the distance, a large frozen lake can be seen with a mountain range in the background.