||𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵 : 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦||

Helloww myy cutiee lovelyy readderrsss!! ❤☄️>>>

╰┈➤ pata hai boht time baad aai hun iske liye sorry dil se! (🥺) but boht busy hogai thi time nahi mil rha thaa ap logo ke liye new chapter banane ka lekin ab lekar aagai new chapter ap logo ke liye to vote kardo yarr(🐥)>

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER YESS. MMM??? OKAAYY!!

Lets start our new chapter!!! >>>

"suddenly the bus stopped"!!

Listen everyone!
if you wan't anything to eat then you can go to the store! the bus has stopped for a while so you guys can go! and take anything you want!

its their teacher who was saying this to all of the students because the tyre of the bus got punctured so it takes a little time to got it done!

Ayra was about to go to her friends but she listend a voice.

"GOING SOMEWHERE DARLING??"
It was Mr sunny-

N" nO" noo mr sunny btw why do you ask and why are you calling me darling doesn't you have any shame? i'm just your student" and you being a teacher it doesn't mean that you can say everything to me!

"Darling come on"!! okay i'm not saying anything to you just listen to me once! i wanna tell you something!

no mr sunny" i know what are you up to but let me clear you that i love someone else and its never possible for me to love anyone except one person!

uh Ho thats it!! and who's that person?

Sorry its not your matter sir i don't wanna tell you!
"(i know i made him angry) but there's nothing to be angry i just clear it that its not possible for me to love another person except him"

if you don't wanna tell me then its okay its not a big problem for me to find out◡̈⃝︎!!

His jaw was clenched and the flushed face of my professor made me realized that i made him so angry!

"why are you being mad?? i've never seen you that mad before"
Ayra whispered

LISTEN ARYA let me clear too!!!
"i shoot anyone who comes through that door before me"!

EXCUSE ME!! What?? sorry! did i listened it right!!!! who are you to do this to me? a mafia or what?
don't dare to do anything that hurts me & him because we already has a lot of pain!!

"you better be stay out of this" just go and prepare to be my princess!!!

Ayra walked of the roof... Her mind is so lost.. what she was thinking? she doesn't even know that what she was thinking!

i've created a very big mess this time for hanan- will mr sunny do which he was saying ! i hope that he'll not do anything!!

She doesn't know that the picnic she was going for will became her nightmare!!!!

• After a while they reached their destination!

"𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍"  🌊💙>>>>>>>>

• Busan is a beautifull city of south korea it has an intriguing medley of culture and history, beautiful natural settings and exciting adventures

WOWWW WHAT A BEAUTIFULL CITY
i really like envrionment of busan❤)and the streets are literally so pretty i'm falling in love with this city.

one of the student says to the another student!

yes you're absloutely right maaannnn!! this city is damnn beautifull! ❤ i wanna live here for the rest of my lifee!!

"Okay students" take your time and go anywhere you wanna go and explore the city-

Sara daraksha wanted to visit the "𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗝𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗧"
(Gukje Market is one of the largest markets in Busan. Hundreds of vendors occupy this outdoor shopping venue, where you can buy clothes, food items, handicrafts, and even industrial goods)

they've research everything of busan the palces they wanted to go in there! everything they wanted to do in busan!!

and ayra was busy thinking what will her professor do to hanan-
and did mr sunny know where he lives?

What are you thinking gurl? is everything all right? if you have any problem then you can share with me

daraksha says to ayra-

no no its okay i'm fine:) btw where you both are going ? is there something special? wow you both wore such beautifull dresses you both looks so good:)

We're going to the busan's most famous market do you wanna go with us?

Noo i don't wanna go anywhere i'm good here! we'll go somewhere tommorow okay?

okay ayra as you wish ❤! then we're going take care of yourself okay!

actually i wanted to go with them but i've something more important to do thats why i rejected!

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙! ✨🦋💨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩!! 🦋✨! 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙘𝙯 𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩! 🌊💗

||✨𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀✨||

• 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄!! 🤍

• 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!! 🤍

• 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌!!🤍

i'm looking forward to write very good chapters for ya'll thankyou sm for reading byee yaaa>>>>>💗