Part 1.

When Brad saw that Hannah had given him another soul to claim, he thought that it would be easy. Twenty-seven years old, and worked as a barista at a new coffee shop called Tony's Place. She was heavily tattooed, blonde, and petite. She lived in a one-bedroom apartment as well. She was well-off. When he finished looking over the girl's file, he went to Hannah's office and knocked three times. "Yes, Brad?" "When do you want her taken care of?" "By June. Get to know her schedule, and what she does when she's not working, what her favorite color is, everything." "Understood, ma'am. It will be done."

When Brad left later that day, he decided to pay a visit to Tony's Place to get a glimpse of his unfortunate victim. He ordered a vanilla latte and saw her. She looked a bit different from his file, just a tattoo difference. She had a trail of bats going up her neck. It was sexy, and he became aroused. It must have been a new tattoo because it was still red. He wanted nothing more than to grab her by her ponytail and bend her over. All of her at his mercy, the thought made him rock hard. Why couldn't he control his thoughts around her? Was it because she was physically perfect to him, or was it something else? What was it that made him practically drool?

As he drove home, he dialed his fling, Meg. "Hey, Meg can you be at my house in five minutes? I need you to be there. Strictly sexual. Alright, thanks." He hung up and when he got home, his door was open with rose petals leading to what he assumed to be the bedroom. He loosened his tie before closing the door to his home. "Come out wherever you are, little mouse." When he reached his room, he had already discarded his pants and shirt, leaving him in his boxers. Meg was surprised to see how big his bulge was, not that it was unusual for their hookups, but she could tell he'd been waiting to release his bulge from its prison. As he went to the bed, he discarded his boxers, revealing thirteen piercings along his shaft. That was new. She smirked and pulled him over to her. "Do you want me to count those?" "Yes. But I want you on your hands and knees." She did as he said, got on her hands and knees on the bed, then waited for him.

When he slid himself in, he grabbed her ponytail and said, "Count them."

As the first piercing entered her, she counted, "One."
The second entered, she counted,
"Two."
By the third one, she was panting her response,
"Three."
By the fourth one, she was screaming in delight and arousal.
"Four!"
The fifth one entered her, almost excruciatingly painful,
"Five!"
The sixth one entered, she was fingering herself,
"Si-six!"
At this, he lost all control he had and rammed into her, eager to make her scream louder. "Oh! Oh God, fuck me harder!" So he did. She screamed so loud that he silently thanked God that she had the idea to play music loud enough to drown her screaming. He got a tighter grip on her hair and pounded into her like he was chasing the girl far from his mind.

By four in the morning, he was between her legs, eating her like he was starving. She was trying to muffle her screams when he started to go in a circular motion with his tongue. At this point, she had her legs wrapped around his head, keeping him there. Like he wanted to leave. Her hands went to his hair, pushing his face deeper into her folds.

At six, they stopped. Good God, he thought, she gives good sex. He lay next to her, playing with her nipple. "So, who was this about? I mean, it was great, hell, it was better than great. So who's the lucky lady?" He sighed, "You know me so well. Her name is Tori. She has plagued my mind since her file came across my desk." Meg was the only one other than his coworkers that he would talk to about the jobs he was given. She knew full well that he was a professional hitman, and it didn't seem to bother her. "But you don't want to kill her?" "No, I want her to be mine. I mean, this situation that we have is great, but I feel that you deserve better. God, I sound like one of those assholes that want their cake and eat it too."

Meg sighed and said, "Look, we both know what we want. I want a normal life where there are no professional hitmen or contract killings, and you want a sweetheart who you can come home to every night. Can't you fake her death? When is she supposed to expire?" "June. I can probably fake her death, no one would question it."

Meg smiled and said, "Then go to her tomorrow. I won't be mad if she falls in love with you. I mean, you are pretty damn irresistible."

At 7 o'clock, Meg had already left. Feeling restless, he decided to head to Tony's Place, a cozy coffee shop known for its delicious lattes and friendly staff. As he walked in, he saw Tori, the barista, smiling behind the counter. "Hi there," she greeted him warmly. "What can I get started for you today?" He couldn't help but feel drawn to her and blurted out, "Can I get a hot vanilla latte and maybe your number too? I hope I'm not being too forward, I just can't help but feel a connection between us." Tori smiled, "Of course. Fifty cents extra for my number, however." He nodded eagerly and gave her five dollars.

After receiving his perfectly brewed latte and charmingly acquiring her phone number, his mood was lifted and he felt a sense of contentment. He drank his latte and left the shop after three refills.