AU info

I have had this AU in my mind for a few days now, and I have become pretty interested in it. It's pretty different compared to my normal AU.

I decided to do something different with the characters. I merged the FNAF 1 and 2 animatronics together, and created the "Fusion" animatronics.

 I merged the FNAF 1 and 2 animatronics together, and created the "Fusion" animatronics

Here are the designs for the main three. Not the best designs, but I still like them. There are each different qualities of the original and toy animatronic. For example, the animatronics are slightly older and damaged than the toy version, but still keep their toy features. For example, Chica's hand is partially ripped, like how it is when she's withered. However, her left eye is black, light how Toy Chica is when she leaves the stage. Bonnie is a mixture of purple and blue, and he has those red cheeks. Same with Freddy.

My design for Foxy

My design for Foxy. He and Mangle are still separate entities. I haven't made Mangle just yet.

Star is also a big change in this AU

Star is also a big change in this AU. Instead of being a human, she is an animatronic, inspired by the Funtime Animatronics. She was built by a former employee of Fazbear Entertainment, and given to his daughter, who will be revealed very soon.

Star is inspired by Cyn from Murder Drones. She's  broken, and can't express normal emotion like everyone else. She's not evil, however, and has the personality of a young girl.

The animatronics find her abandoned in an old closet, and basically take her in.

There's more to come soon, but right now, feel free to leave thoughts and questions in the comments!