Episode One

Around a year later. Ha-na is 20, Junho is 16.

Junho POV
"Hello Sir, Ma'am. What would you like on this fine day?" I ask a few customers, writing down their orders. Before opening the curtain to the kitchen, placing the notepad paper on the counter. "Two banquet bowls, one with extra broth."

I bring out the bowls as Ha-na walks back in. "Where's the water jug-" I get cut off by Ha-na dragging me into the kitchen. "We stepped on one." She says, untying her apron. I take mine off to and grab my jacket. "What's the level?" Mo-tak asks. "I think it's level two." Ha-na says.
"You think?" I ask. "It might be level three. I heard ones that are in level three speak in two voices. I'm boy sure because it was a first, but that thing had two voices."

"When will Cheol-jung get here?" MsChu asks as she ties her shoes. "Let's get moving." Mo-tak says, stabbing the knife into the cutting board. Me and Ha-na sprint out of the restaurant as Mo-tak brings the car up.

"We're done. Come later." Ha-na tells the three teens in the front. One is wearing a real hoodie and talking about the restaurant, one is wearing a great sweater, while using a walker-cane. And the last one is the only girl and is wearing round glasses And a pink plaid flannel

"What? But we waited for an hour." The one in the team hoodie said. "Wait, you can't do this. You think you're too good." The girl says. "Can you let us in as the last table, it's his-" "Wait- that's Junho, from school." The grey sweater one said, cutting the girl off. "I'll bring you all noodles to school, we're closed." I say as Mo-tak pulls up.

"Let's go Ha-na, Junho." MsChu says, me and Ha-na get into the Jeep. "We have an emergency, so I'll give you twice as much later." MsChu says also getting into the Jeep, I'm sitting in the middle, in between Ha-na and MsChu. "Noodles on birtthdays mean longevity." The girl continue.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." MsChu apologizes as we drive off. I call Cheol-jung. "What?" He asks chuckling. "Where are you? We stepped on one." Mo-tak asks. "We stepped on one?" Cheol-jung asks. "He was in a black hoodie with a tiger." Ha-na says.

"Where is he?" MsChu asks. "Near Jungjin Internet Café." Ha-na says, zipping up her jacket. "Cheol-jung, did you hear that?" I ask, pulling my mask up. "Okay, I'll head over right now."

Mo-tak pulls over and we all get out, I put my hood up. "Go over there. Let's split up." MsChu says.

I run down an alley and look around. "Why'd that evil spirit have to get spotted now? How tactless. I was about to try my dear MsChu's noodles." Cheol-jung says. "Did you get nagged at your nieces wedding?" Mo-tak asks. "All throughout the three days." Cheol-jung replies.

"I'm sure your niece also feels burdened about having a 50-year-okd single uncle." Ha-na jokes, causing me to stiffle a laugh as I keep running and looking around. "Ha-na you-.." "Let's get this over with and go. I'll make you a extra special bowl."MsChu cuts Cheol-jung off. "Leave the mushrooms out of mine." Cheol-jung says. "Sure."

I pause as I see the territory summon. "Our territory opened up in the north." I say. "It's opened up but it's too confined." Cheol-jung says. "Whoever's the first to find him, lure him there. Cheol-jung, take your position" Mo-tak says. "Yes sir!" Cheol-jung says in English. "Cheol-jung, are you walking right now instead of running?" I ask, running in the direction of the territory.

"Okay, fine. I'll be there soon."Cheol-jung says.

3rd POV
Ha-na walks behind the evil spirit. "Found him. He's headed towards the alley where we parked." She says quietly, acting like she's just walking around. "Right, okay." MsChu says, everyone turns and starts to run towards the alley. Everyone except for Junho, who keeps running towards the territory.