How I believe each DCAS contestant would do in a paintball war?

Ok so this would be a Splatoon AU if I knew more about Splatoon.

So instead, let's just say the three teams of DCAS had a paintball war. Well here's how I believe each of them would do...

Starting with Cyan Team 🩵

Starting off with Tess she would do very well in a round, getting a ton of shots at players each time.  She would only be shot by other teams a few times.

Aiden would come up with some tricks to get other players shot by Cyan Team. Meanwhile he gets tricked by other players just so he could be shot by others quite a few times.

Tom on the other hand is very skilled in paintball due to his training from being a spy and a cop, he wouldn't get any paint on him and would manage to land a few shots on his team, but when he does, it's only once or twice.

Lake would have the same skill as Tess, only she sometimes misses her targets.

Ellie wouldn't exactly hit every shot, she would usually only hit the target of someone at least 4-5 times. However, she does sometimes likes to distract other players just so they could get shot by another team. Like Jake for example, by making Tom and Aiden fall on each other to make them look like they're flirting with each other. 

And Gabby would go crazy! She would rapid fire shoot anyone from another team or anything. Heck, even if you're not doing anything, you're getting a paintball on you.

Next is Yellow Team 💛

Riya would sometimes use Yul as a human shield just so she wouldn't get paint on her, but when she's not, she's usually very good at keeping herself paint free, except when someone splashes a few shots at her.

Connor would usually stop Riya from using Yul as a human shield mostly because, sometimes he has to be a responsible adult. Anyways he is usually good at this type of thing, probably cause he played paintball before, but usually he just gets hit a ton, because he doesn't look at who's shoot him.

Grett would be attempting to shoot people from afar, which so, she doesn't get spotted. In which whenever she does, she is usually very good at dodging.

Alec is usually encouraging Riya to use Yul as a human shield, to which pisses Yul off more. With Alec, he usually is great at paintball, hardly missing his targets, never getting paint on him, which makes him the most valued player on Yellow.

Yul is usually the one always making the team lose, mostly because he's being used as a human shield, and because he's always starting an argument with Riya, which has other members shooting them. He even shoots Riya with a paintball. However he still tries his hardest. Even if his hardest is only getting 9 different shots at people.

Miriam is really great at this, except sometimes she gets hit by a lot of paintballs. But she blocks the paintballs with her gun, so I suppose that helps.

Now, last but not least, the Magenta Team 🩷

Ally being the typical gamer girl, would probably have good aim and terrific skills that makes her liked by most of the team, including the leader of the team.

Jake is usually just winging the battle, so there's a chance he could possibly end up getting a ton of shots while also getting hit with some himself.

Fiore would usually be the one who hardly gets hit by paintballs, but also end up covered in Cyan's paintballs. Which is usually why she's the sniper of the group.

Whenever James isn't being targeted by players he would usually take a selfie or make a video and post it on social media. But even so he's really good during the matches.

Hunter has the same skills as Ally, except Ally's just better. He sometimes worries that Fiore might get hurt by the paintballs which is usually why he snipes anybody who tries to target Fiore from a distance.

Ashley is very good at this, I mean she mostly never gets a paintball on her, I mean she's able to duck and dodge each shot that comes right at her. The one time she did get a paintball on her was when Jake accidentally shot her when his paintball gun got jammed.

But anyways that's all, here's who I decided for the leaders of the teams.

Riya - 💛

Ellie - 🩵

Jake - 🩷

These three are the most controversial characters of Disventure Camp All Stars, sure Yul is one too, but... only one leader for each team and plus I like Riya more.