~||ANNOUNCMENT||~

Hi my little mangos! So, I've received several questions as to Johnny's and (Y/n)'s futures after college, and I'm announcing that I will be continuing their story into Monster's at work! I already have a plot planned, but I would love to hear your theories on what path you think they take! My second announcement is that Johnny and (Y/n) do have kids in the future, and i'm going to introduce you to them! I used an ai generator for their designs so i could get a good mix of both parents, but here they are!

Levi & Sebastian:
First up we have the twins, Levi and Sebastian! Levi has his dad's dark purple hair, and his mother's teal eyes. Sebastian is the older twin by 3 minutes, and has his mother's white hair, and his father's purple eyes. Levi has one horn and one white wing both on his right side, and Sebastian has two horns, and one white wing on his left side. These boys are mama's boys' hands down. They are basically the Weasley twins, but when it comes to their mom, they'll do anything she asks, and they always want to be near her, despite being preteens, age 12. Neither of them can fly, due to each of them having one wing, but they don't let that stop them, and they still manage to get into all kinds of trouble. (Yes ik the pic has them with brown eyes, i couldn't get that detail ironed out so we just gonna pretend)

 (Yes ik the pic has them with brown eyes, i couldn't get that detail ironed out so we just gonna pretend)

Finnegan:
Finnegan, or Finny for short, has his mother's white hair, and his father's purple eyes. He has two horns that sit right on top of his head, and wears glasses like his uncle Randy. Finny is like a young Sheldon, except he isn't nearly as annoying. He doesn't have a parental preference, but has severe separation anxiety, and can't be away from his parents for long, which usually leads to him being brought to work with Johnny or (Y/n). He is homeschooled and is crazy smart. He is also very mature for his age being the age of 10, he just can't get over that bump of anxiety.

Lavender:All three of the brothers love and adore their baby sister Lavender! This little 5-year-old is a spitting image of Johnny, with purple hair and purple eyes, hence why she was named Lavender

Lavender:
All three of the brothers love and adore their baby sister Lavender! This little 5-year-old is a spitting image of Johnny, with purple hair and purple eyes, hence why she was named Lavender. She is also a major Daddy's girl, often accompanying Johnny to work and playing in his office. She is probably the most social of the siblings and is the only one with the potential to fly, as she has not one, but two pairs of wings! She hasn't quite gotten it down yet, but her mother teaches her what she can handle, and her older brothers, whom she calls Vivi and Bashy, give her their own pointers, and are her personal cheerleaders.

I know that with their ages, it will mess with the timeline a little, but hopefully we can all agree to tuck that detail under the rug, right Mangos? Also I suck at naming boys, so i tried my best! Anyways, these are (Y/n) and Johnny's kids! And y...

I know that with their ages, it will mess with the timeline a little, but hopefully we can all agree to tuck that detail under the rug, right Mangos? Also I suck at naming boys, so i tried my best! Anyways, these are (Y/n) and Johnny's kids! And yes, this is what I've been up to, aside from working on the next chapter, which comes out this Thursday! I hope you love them, and that you enjoyed this sneak into the future of (Y/n) and Johnny Worthington! See you in the next chapter my little Mangos! If you have any questions about the kids, feel free to ask in the comments, on my board, or in DM's!

~~DiamonDove