-the castle of legacy's -

"so, they just call you the candy lady?" Alice asked "yes, but my name is Cassie not that anyone ever uses it, but you know good to know" Cassie said "oh, Cassie what a beautiful name" Alice said "oh, umm thank you Alice is quite pretty to" Cassie said but the conversation was quickly cut off when they heard barking, they looked over to Aiden but it wasn't him. Alice looked out of the window and there were a group off people that looked like knights, oh no this cant be good she thought to her self while she was looking around for a hiding place when she noticed the closet that the candy lady had opened "quickly you can hide in here" Cassie said "thank you Cassie" Alice said while crawling into the closet "don't thank me yet Alice" Cassie said, Alice was sitting curled up in the closet strangely it gave her a weird sense off déjà vu, like she had done this before- "Have you seen a Girl about this tall?" Alice heard the guard ask Cassie "no sir, I haven't seen a girl not around these woods at least" Cassie said with a stern voice "oh, ok Wait does that mean you have seen the girl or not" the guard asked while Cassie pushed him out the door "no, atleast not yet but I will send word if I do, see her" Cassie reassured him, and then he was on him was, Alice could hear the knights and the horses moving away from the cottage and the barking stopped to.

"that was a bit..." Cassie started a sentence but she seemed the be struggling to find the right words "intense?" Alice finished "ahh yes, that's the word" Cassie said, while she was looking out the window "oh, my look at how dark it has gotten, how about we get a good night's sleep and then tomorrow we start our journey to the castle of legacy's?" Cassie said "umm the castle of legacy's?" Alice asked curious as always "oh, yes I will tell you... tomorrow for now get some rest" that was the Last thing Cassie said before she went to bed.