Authors notices

April 30, 2024

Hi, guys, this will be a page where I put all updates and notices so that they are not all around the book and interrupting the story.  if you have any specific asks concerning other stories please put them here instead of the other chapters.  I am very new at this so please be patient with me as I try to learn and improve.  

I will do my best to update regularly but in my country, this is the time when we have our external international exams and therefore I may lag when it comes to uploads, thank you for being patient with me in advance.

N.B. IF THE STORY CONTAINS ANYTHING AGAINST WATTPADS GUIDELINES PLEASE INFORM ME AS I OFTEN FORGET.

All things seen in this book will be due to my personal choices such as their clothing, likes, and other things.  

not to be rude but if you do not like it do not read it.

PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! READ THE TAGS SO THAT YOU ARE NOT SURPRISED AND HATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY

May 1, 2024

This specific story is the brainchild of three individuals so you may see different writing styles of vocabulary during the story as all three are working on it together. Eventually, this book will be found on two of our accounts but at the moment it is only on this one.

May 3, 2024

The book is finished and I believe we did a good job in only four days, if you guys would like another book collaboration be sure to ask but at the moment I will start writing solo books so be sure to check those out when I start.

Thank you for reading