eleven

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

  "i wanna be yours" | ARTIC MONKEYS

02:27 ───────────●───── 03:04

𝕀𝕀

i had woken up at around ten am, and decided to get my day started instead of rotting in bed all day. i wasn't too hungover, i didn't even drink that much last night so i decided to get ready to go do a light session in the gym. chloe , saffie and curtis had both messaged me to apologise for last night, but that was about it. not one single message from anybody else. i wanted to give them all space, even though they're believing molly over me. i didn't really know how to act, trent won't even speak to me, cody doesn't know who to believe and the rest are just ignoring me. it doesn't help that jacques is becoming more and more distant as well. the last time i mentioned this to him, he didn't take it well. at all. his temper change change just by the second, so i prefer to just keep any problems to myself. i had called him before i headed out to the gym, yet it went to voicemail. he had let me know that he'd be in training the night prior, so i just shrugged it off.

"oh my god, im sweating." i murmured to myself, as i opened my car door and freshened myself up. my phone started to vibrate in my cup holder, as i flipped the screen to see who was calling. "hello?" i answered pulling the phone to my ear.

"hey val! how are you." mason said, from the other side.

"hi mase, im good how are you."

"im great, hey i was wondering if you wanted to grab some lunch. i'm in liverpool anyway to see some friends later on tonight, but i haven't seen you in a while."

"i'd love to! send me the address and i'll be there."

"okay perfect. bye val."

"bye mase."

i smiled to myself as i ended the phone, spraying some perfume and applying some mascara to look more presentable. i put on a small, grey cropped jacket over my red gym set. then, i braided my hair into two, and applied some lip-gloss to my lips before heading to the café mason had sent me.

luckily it wasn't too far from the gym, as i pulled into the car park at around 12:15. i could see mason in his car, so i grabbed my phone and headed over to him. i knocked on his window, scaring him a little as he rolled it down. he smiled, as i took a quick picture and uploaded it to my insta story. "hello you!" i said, making him laugh as he stepped out the car and gave me a hug. "it's been months since i last seen you. how have you been?" he asked, as we now headed towards the café.

valerieclinton has uploaded to their story!