XXVII

1 hour later

The party was clearly at its peak, with people becoming more stupid as time went on. Luckily you weren't that drunk yet.

Liv was dancing on a table, clearly drunk as hell. You saw a boy watching her from the corner of the room, it was kind of cute the way he was just looking at her.

You walked over to him. He quickly looked away from the brunette as soon as he saw you approaching.

"Hey, what's your name?" You said, smirking as you looked back to Olivia.

"Oh uh, Louis" the boy nervously said.

"You know Olivia?"

"I know her. She doesn't know me" the boy laughed, taking a drink from his glass.

You thought for a second before turning around to face the brunette.

"Liv come meet Louis!!" You shouted, seeing the boy tense up.

The brunette jumped down, coming over to both of you.

"Yeah?" She said, facing Louis.

"Hey" he said, shuffling his feet.

Olivia looked at him and her eyes widened.

She mouthed "he's cute" to you before pulling him away towards the kitchen.

You laughed, pulling out your phone. It was getting kind of warm and stuffy inside, so you decided to head outside and sit by the pool.

You closed the sliding doors behind you and walked up to the pool. There was no one else outside so you had it to yourself.

You were about to sit down when someone pushed you in the pool.

You gasped feeling the cold water on your skin, quickly making your way up to the surface.

"DICKHEAD" you shouted, thinking it was Olivia.

You rubbed your eyes and looked up to see Gracie giggling.

"So funny" you said, rolling your eyes.

"It was kind of funny" Gracie said.

You splashed her, making her shriek.

"Are you coming in?"

"I don't know... it looks kind of wet"

"No shit" you said, seeing the girl sit down on the side of the pool.

"How did you even know I was out here. Were you watching me?" You huffed.

"Oh yes, I was obviously stalking you." The girl said, scrunching her face as if you said something stupid.

"Don't worry Lily's not out here. Shame she's not though, seeing her in a bikini wouldn't be too bad" you said quietly, but the brunette heard it.

You heard a splash before Gracie walked swam over to you, holding your face in her hands.

"I hate you" she said, tucking a piece of wet hair behind your ear.