卩尺ㄖㄥㄖㄩᎶ乇

PROLOUGE.

It was a dull day, the sky was a look of paper, most of the citizens were made of paper, except for.. The Shadows,The Shadows' were people-like-papers except their not paper, they are what you just heard, SHADOWS. darkness surrounded at a type of building, which was- A school. CALLED, DARK FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION SCHOOL.
A shadowy looking person was panting away, who could it be?

*PANT, PANT,*

'I hope I'm not late!' The shadowy person looked like a boy
with messy-curly hair was running to- probably his school, THE SCHOOL. He entered, the shadowy school didn't have lights, the only light they have is- RING, RING! 'H-hem, Vai! Why aren't you in class now!?' A teacher said to the late student. 'I-i-' 'No excuses! Detention after school!' The student sighed, - 'Al-alright Mrs Haven. .' Mrs Haven gave a sigh, shes' the principle of the school. She isn't EXACTLY strict, - 'Good, now go to class, the teacher might get their-' Vai dissappeared after Mrs Haven turned away for just a second. 'God, kids these days. .' Vai had arrived at his classroom, "Paperary Skies", Weird class name isn't it? 'I'm here!' Vai shouts out, everybody looked at him, 'Oh, hi Vai!-' A teacher bumped into Vai. 'Hello cla-' 'AHH-!' Vai screaned, half of the class giggled quietly that Vai had a high pitch (girl-like) scream. The teacher caught the second Vai fell by the hand. 'Vai.' Vai's eyes widen in fear, scared of what she'll do to him. 'Please go sit down at your assigned seat.' Vai nodded, he didn't dare talk back to his teacher.

'Thank you. Now class, stand up please,' The teacher announced into her high pitch tone.'Good morning class,' 'Good morning Mrs Velvette!' Everybody said, Vai struggled to keep up with the others. 'Good, please sit down.' The students followed the order. 'Okay class-! We're going to learn about-' Vai didn't focus on the class, he was blankly staring out the shadowy window to the paperary skies. '.. Vai!' A voice called out, 'Huh-?' 'Class ended, also, did you even focus?!' A shadowy boy with wavy hair said to him, he sat bext to Vai. 'Hmnn.. Maayybe-?' Vai said, in a joking way. The student next to him face slapped Vai hard on the cheek. 'OW-!' 'Vai! That was supposily in the History exam!' 'Ohh... I'll still pass it-' 'I have no choice but to tutor you Vai.' The shadowy student said to Vai. 'Amber! I don't need any tutoring!' 'Fine, but I'll STILL tutor you after school at the library,' 'But I have detention after school Amber-!' 'Gosh, evening?' 'That time is OK enough.' 'Good, just this week I'll tutor you, since next week is the exams.' 'I care about you, you know...' Amber mumbed out, but still, Vai didn't hear it, because his ears were- tacky. After Amber Vai nodded and left. Just like that.

TIME SKIP
\•~•/

The end of school, Vai still had his detention, I wonder what punishment he'll get. Lines, etc, etc. . . 'Oh hello again Vai.' It was Mrs Haven who greeted him. 'O-oh, hi Mrs Haven. . .' Stuttered Vai. 'Now, put your bag aside and sit down here.' Mrs Haven pointed the seat right infront of her. Vai did what she asked for. 'Good, now, take out a pencil please, you'll be writing lines.' 'OK. . .' Mrs Haven gave out a piece of paper to Vai, 'Write, I won't be late, I'll be responsible.' 'Oh.. OK,' And Vai wrote those lines as full as he can, he felt his hand hurting a lot from writing the same words in his cursive yet- messy handwriting. It felt like HOURS doing so. Vai's eye lids were dripping lower- and lower, and lower- 'Vai, wake up, I think it's enough lines.' Mrs Haven nudged Vai awake, 'Oh! Uhmn, alright Mrs Haven.' Packing his stuff, Mrs Haven gifted him a soft smile in return.
'Bye Vai, please do try to come to school early next time, we know you still have four more detentions-' 'Okay! Uhm, goodbye!' Vai hurridly ran through the dimmed, dark halls- Wait- dimmed? 'Why is this hallway, so-? Light?' White ink splattered in the dim hall, 'This has NEVER happened before!' Vai got scared, the pure white ink looked as if its alive, the white ink became a imaginative tentacles, swarming, through the dimmed darkening hall. 'AHHHHHH!' Vai had his high-pitch scream on, he panted and ran to the entrance of the shadowy school. The white inky substance chased him through the dark halls of the school.

Vai immediantly closed the exit door aftr exiting the school. He sighed in relief. 'Something is off about the school. . .' Vai thought. 'Mrs Haven is still in there tho-!' Vai fell to the ground, the school doors opened widely, a shadowy familliar person was reseambling. . . 'M-M-Mrs H-Haven-? How did you-' 'Vai, were you the one screaming-?' Mrs Haven was the one opening the school doors. Vai took a peak inside the school, it was back to its original colour, black. 'Uh-uhm. . . Y-Yes. . .' 'Ah, okay. . . Now, may you PLEASE, go home?' 'Yes, yes, ofcourse. .' 'Good.' She went inside the school yet again and closed the school doors. 'How did she-? I mean, the white inky octipus thing was only chasing after me ofcourse. . But- how did the school- Whatever, I have to get home. . . Before I get scolded again. . .' Vai replying to himself, he was back at the paperary skies, he hated that the people that look alike paper stare at them. It was quiet normal actually for him, alone. He was now back on his foot, walking back to his house.

-Note from author,

Hope you had a great time reading the prolouge, I tried my best to make it long, and i apologise for not posting new chapters. Anyway, here is some of the characters who were in this prolouge!

-VAI

yeah,I know, it looks lazy, it looks lazy because I'm on the phone!! Haha

yeah,I know, it looks lazy, it looks lazy because I'm on the phone!! Haha. Funny.

-MRS HAVEN

Lmao, I'l do the others later, I'm really tired:)

WORDS, 1019.
\•~•/