promo

Akshara looked at the letter that Abhimanyu  left for her

She placed the flowers and gift that sahil had got for her and sat down.

As she opened the letter she didnt know why but her heart was beating fast

Hey chatterbox

We have been friends since childhood not those fake friends  but real friend be it from annoying each other till taking a stand for each other. Everyone knew we were inseparable and that was the beauty of our friendship...we had always been really close but fate decide to play such game that I didn't know our relation would turn this complicated.
I didn't know there would be a new turn.
I was angry with you for leaving but after you came back my anger started to vanish.
i never wanted to put you in that state but somewhere I did.
but now I feel you  deserve your happiness.
Maybe I became too selfish to keep you with me as i didn't realise when I started loving you but now I won't force you chatterbox ...
i won't force you into this relation.
Now I know how you must have felt all those years back when you realised your feeling for me and I wasn't able to return it.
But now  all that matters to me is your happiness and I always would want you to be happy.
So I have signed the divorce paper that was in your cupboard.
I will always love and  thank you for making me realise my true feelings for you..
My bestie, my chatterbox and my only love deserves to be happy and live her life.
I'll always be there in your memories
If so please do forgive me whenever I have hurt you and said things to you which I shouldn't have.
Be happy and happy always

Your
Best friend Abhimanyu 

Akshara looked at the letter as a tear  rolled down her cheeks.

👀👀👀👀👀👀

Thanks to those who still trust abhira. Who knows I won't do such thing that the show makers did. I want to live with Abhira here and I will.

Lots of love