Cake?! Where?!

Wyett's POV

"Ok, step one, get all ingredients." I was really proud of this apology cake idea, I don't usually come up with things so EPIC! They all must be so proud.

"eh, it could be better." Riot said starting at me like I'm insane

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yup" she laughed.

"Well any ways. What you need!" I read from off the cake mix box. "One box of cake mix: check. 1/3 cup of vegetable oil: check. 3/4 cup of milk: check. And 2 eggs: check!"

We all sat there in silence and stared at each other. "So," Xzavior started breaking the silence. "now what?"

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." Johnny response. I shoot him a glare.

"Um, no! This is the best idea I the world!"
Johnny put his hands up in surrender. We all laugh. "Well... Google here we come!"

~

It turns out that you have to mix the ingredients up and then put it in the oven. Yeah, yeah, laugh if you want, but literally none of us are even close to educated on the arts of baking.

We where all sitting in the living room when Xzavior brought up an extremely good point. "Um Wyett? Did you even turn on the oven?"

"Oh! I new I was forgetting something!"

"Really Wyett? I know that you are like, the worst cook... like... ever. But I really did expect more from y-" her sentence was interrupted by her cracking up.

"Oh shut up, Riot. Like you could do any better. "

"Well maybe I can!" She glared at me and stood up from the couch. Her fists balled at her sides. Why was she getting so angry?

"Alright, you too. It's the effort that counts, right?" Xavier waved his hands at us.

I put up my hands in an I-surrender-don't-hurt-me way. "Okay, Riot. Calm. Down."

She rolled her eyes at me, but she sat down again. "Just go turn on the oven, Wyatt ."

~Lacy's POV~

"Hey, Lacy. Get up."

I turned over on my bed. "Riot? What are you doing?"

"We have a surprise for you," she was looking down at me. Her hair was pulled back in a braid, and her eyes looked concerned.

Oh great, they probably have a punch to the face waiting for you. Or better yet, a knife.

Shut up, David. They wouldn't do that.

Would they?

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN LACY ACTUALLY GETS OUT OF BED~

"Ta da!"

What? Riot had practically dragged me downstairs to the kitchen for a "surprise". But when I got here, everyone was standing around with weird grind on their faces. there was a misshapen cake covered in what looked like melted chocolate with white lettering on it.

I just stared at the in silence. "Did you poison it or something?"

"No silly!" Riot walked up from behind me and pushed my shoulder.