Example One shot: For once, someone retaliated!

Hey!!! I thought you'd wanna know my writing style or whatever so here's an example of how you should recommend along with an example of a story.

ENJOY!!!

Ship: Inoaoi
AU: Modern
Stage of life: Children
Category: Idk

Aoi’s POV

It's the day.

I'm going to fourth grade for the first time - though to be honest nobody goes twice, do they? I was excited because I'm in the same class as Kanao, but we're going to a new school so we won't know anyone else yet. Still, it's not quite so bad, because I didn't exactly have any friends, though that's my secret because if Kanao and Shinobu and Kanae find out, they'll only worry. Life was bad enough as it was without anyone to actually call parents.

I get up and glance at the clock.

06:30. CRAP!!!

I can't be late!!!

(Time skip to walking to school)

Still Aoi's POV

“Right, this is where we leave you. Have a good day!!!” Kanae said, giving us both a quick hug. Shinobu hugs us too, and I suddenly feel really nervous. I don't want them to leave, but Shinobu gives me an encouraging smile.

“Kick some butts for me and have fun, Aoi.” She whispered, winking.

“Shinobu!!! Language!!!” Kanae hastily pulled her sister away as me and Kanao made our way to class.

“Class 2, class 2… here we are!” I said. I peeked through the door and almost immediately get pulled down by Kanao as a book flies overhead. My eyes open wide.

“Woah! Thanks Kanao.” I say, only to receive a small smile, before turning to the source of the attack.

It was a boy with black locks of hair with blue tips and bright green eyes. He was being tackled into his seat by a red haired, red eyed boy with hanafuda earrings, who was scolding him about being rowdy. Next to them was a blonde boy with yellow eyes, looking as though he might faint. There was also a girl there, with long black hair with flame orange tips and pink eyes, plus a pink bow on the left front of her hair. She was just watching them while giggling.

“Be quiet! Look what you did, that girl nearly got hit! If you're not careful you'll be in trouble all day!”

“Hah, as if I care! School is so boring.”

“Hey, don't worry about me, I'm fine.” I call over as I choose the two desks near the window for me and Kanao. The girl I saw earlier came near us.

“Hi there, I'm Kamado Nezuko. Sorry about him. He's a bit of a handful, but he's a good friend at heart and I hope you'll accept him.” She said kindly.

“Oh that's okay!!! I'm fine. I'm Kanzaki Aoi, and this is Tsuyuri Kanao. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi kids!!! Take your seats!!! I'm your new homeroom teacher for this year!!! I promise you, with me, class will never be boring!!!” A woman of average height with green eyes and pink and green hair entered the room with a flourish. The class cheered at the promise.