SYNOPSIS

Synopsis

" Get the hell outta my office before I make u regret your whole existence"he shouted coldly  making me flinch and even doubt actually doubt my whole existence believe me it took everything in me not to run out with my tail between my legs.
"Believe me Gray a--a-am pregnant and u are the father" I stuttered out, already hating myself for going to that party.
  He looked at me like I was some psycho, but yeah I didn't expect him to believe me right away I mean if I was in he shoes I wouldn't believe if some random girl suddenly appeared before me and claimed to be carrying my child.
"Look I don't care if u're pregnant or not but I know for sure that whatever u're carrying in that stomach has absolutely nothing to do with me"he replied calmly looking completely unperturbed.
   Meet Joanna Peterson your average American teenager who wanted nothing but a comfortable and peaceful life were she could fend for herself and not have to struggle to pay her bills. But life doesn't seem to give us what we yearn for and desire the most but instead we get what we never planned for. What happens when she gets pregnant for the richest guy in the city because  of a one night stand, trust me she never signed up for that.