❤️ who wear anklet at office..❤️

Please read...
This is only fiction. I don't own any of this character. And all the pictures and video are not mine so credit to the real owner.

Let get it....

A usual day in ARMY World

            All the employees are started coming so as our cute baby bear.
As always she entered yawning and saying good morning to everyone who greet her , it's already been around a month she started coming office.
At first it was fun but now it's very tiring to get up early. But there is something which gives her strength to come to office everyday.

Tae's saree 😍She always wear saree in office as it make her more confident

Tae's saree 😍
She always wear saree in office as it make her more confident.
what make our sweety to come office has already arrived and started working.
Their HR of design department.
One and only Mr. Jeon jungkook.

Looking handsome 😍😍😍😍

Jungkook office cabin.

Tae sat at her desk while enjoying her milkshake before started her work. That when a short lady name juki came said that "HR is asking for the paper he said to complete yesterday ".
Tae: ok , I will take it to him, thank you.
(Thinking)
Tae:( oh god this man , can't he just let me enjoy my milkshake.if he wasn't this much handsome i would have just ignore his words. But no problem tae you can do it baby .)
Author 's pov..
Tae get up and suddenly everyone look towards her cause of her anklets

She make awkward face and leave towards jk's office.
It's not like she felt uneasy wearing this instead she wear this as in her culture girls wearing anklets bring joy and peace in life but in office where everyone are busy and focused it might cause disturbance, but she is our unbothered Queen.

Tae's pov
(Now I'm going to meet that cute and handsome HR yesss.)
Tae: knocked*
Jk: come in.
Tae: sir, the file of reports on new logo (he is so hot today I'm about to faint)
Jk: get distracted because of anklets sound* ( ohhh i forgot what I was about to write , ahh what is it?)
Tae: ( why he doesn't respond?) sir...
Jk: oh yes , thank you * don't look up*
Tae leaves
Outside his cabin
Tae: ( hump, don't even have time to look up, workholic bas**d)
Tae: leave it bear he is no good, only looks no manners.
Went back to her desk with cham cham cham .
Jk's pov
Jk: Ahhhhhh i just forgot what I'm thinking all because of anklets.
Our office don't stop this thing but why is it so necessary to wear anklet.
Focus kook , you just can't forgot very easily.

Back in Jeon mansion.

An angel like figure is in her room on saree and her blouse is open as she is breastfeeding her little baby ,who is looking her while playing with her hair

She is Jeon seokjin, smiling at her baby try to make him asleep. But today baby jinnie wants to admire his mother face so he is not sleeping at all. This is making her restless as she have to take luch for her husband and bro in law.
Jin: please darling sleep I can't take u with me. Your appa don't like it at all. You can look at maa all night but sleep now.
But baby is no mood to sleep today , so Jin just pack their lunch after feeding baby.
Both mother and son sat in car and went to ARMY World together with bodyguard around them.

Author's pov
At meeting room
A man on his early 30s talking to his secretary hobi😘😘( my love) about the file of logos .
Jeon namjoon is a nice ceo everyone love and respect him a lot .
That when Jk entered with logo file of new design. Joon , hobi and jk smile ear to ear seeing each other.
Jk: hyung, the new design, take a look.
Joon: ok take a sit kook.
Hobi: your looking in a good mood man
Jk: yes hobi hyung, i really want our clients Mr.seo to like my design.
Time skip.......
The client arrived
Rm: welcome mr.seo . Nice to meet you
Mr. Seo: thank you.
Rm: this is hobi my secretary and our design department HR jungkook.
Everyone handshake eachother and take their respective seats.

The meeting continue.
Suddenly a logo caught the eyes of Mr. Seo .
Mr. Seo: can I take a closer look of this logo.
Jk: of course.
Mr. Seo :they are good ,then Mr. Jeon I will say my response later will it be ok
Rm: yes why not
The meeting ended
They came to Joon office only to see Jin and baby waiting for them.
Rm: oh my baby , you are here do you miss dadaa so much u came to meet him hmmm.
He just jump on baby and shower him with kisses. The baby smile showing his dimple like his dad. Jk also came and lie flat on couch and put his head on jin' s lap.
Seeing him tried Jin started combing his hair. But seeing this our big koala get jealous as Jin attention is his property not for everyone. But he smile at their bond like mother son.
Jin : all of go wash hands till I serve food, ok
Rm ,  hobi , jk : yes mam..
Rm: ( why this two monkeys got to eat my wife handmade food, hump)
After lunch..
Hobi: * holding Jin hand and non stop prasing about food , Jin getting shy.
Rm not liking it a bit so as baby jinie both want Jin attention but jk notice how cute both father son duo asking for attention.
It make him wonder about his future family.

In office cafeteria
Tae* aachooo: who the heck is thinking of me.let go break is over. Cham cham cham

Jk going towards his cabin this anklet again ohhh goddddddd..... Who is wearing them, let just check......

Hello everyone..
OMG I can't believe I completed the first part it tiring cause I'm lazy . But any ways hope u like it.
Thank you for reading. Bye