chapter one

cyniah.

my tongue was poked out a little to the right side of my mouth in pure concentration. my hands coming in contact with his singular chain every so often as i run my hands from his neck to on top of his head full of locs and back feeling nothing short of euphoric, i just seriously needed for him to make me nut.

i mean, don't get me wrong the head was decent. the moans i let out every so often weren't just to boost his already huge ego- okay maybe mainly it was, but still.. it felt undoing just the same.

the boy, i would say man but he didn't have the mental capacity to be a real one, was a friend turned friendly fuck. literally just friends who liked each other body parts. he was a real cool dude before the fucking, but afterwards it's like i became this big fetish of his. and we soon lost the base of the friendship with just the occasional "wyd" texts. i didn't respect him after that shit, but i never said anything cause i promise it didn't hurt that serious to bring it up.

after i catch my rhythm of fucking his face back, my eyes start to roll back having him on the spot that was gonna have me hit the jackpot. i can feel my stomach tightening and my toes start to spread, trying to scoot back from the assault of his thick ass tongue.

shaking his head a little cause that little fucker can assume my every move with how often we've done the nasty, he locks his arms under my legs forcing me not only to stay wide open but to also stop moving.
at this point i've moved some of his locs that had moved in front of his face back, and he leans back a little spitting right onto my coochie. his long, thick tongue lapping at the saliva mixed with my own juices was too much for my ears and i had to bring a pillow on top of my face to shut the hell up.

with my vision now obscured by the pillow, i feel his left hand disappearing from my inner left thigh that was holding me down and feel two fingers start to plunge inside of me at a slow and steady pace.
i feel my entire body is on fire and i remove the pillow away from my face.

"ja, please."

my knees buckle a little and i start running my hands over my own top half of my body mainly concentrating on my nipples. i shudder as i feel my coochie start to tighten over his fingers, especially as he does them in the motion of "come here".

"nah, please what?" i can hear from his slick mouth as he detaches his lips from the suction of my clit, and immediately goes back before my body can react.

i quickly try to lock in, trying to take an ounce of control i had leftover from earlier in the midday session but i lose it all when he goes to french kissing my pearl.

"fuck." i mumble out as i head to the gates. i can literally see the heaven gates right there in front of me, as i squirt over this boy's goatee. my eyes feel like they're going to stay stuck looking at my brain as he kept paying attention strictly to my clit. i'm stuck on overdrive as he act like i'm his last meal, still eating and shaking his head like a dog in it.

i can see stars, and i lowkey feel lightheaded like i love this nigga or something and it was like a record scratch.

i push his head back with all the strength i can muster, and with shaking hands pushed him to the side.

"mane, you wilding" i chuckle out, immediately getting post nut clarity and definitely losing all feelings i felt like i was blossoming into every time i got a nut off.

"naw foo why you push me off you?" his eyes low, still full of hunger. after he found out how to make me squirt it's like his obsession with me grew.