Ch 11 Birthday Bash🎉

Author's Pov

.
.
.

After a few days

.
.
.

The sleek black car pulled up to the imposing gates of Jeon Jungkook's mansion, adorned with intricate patterns that spoke of luxury.

The trio stepped out, with Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi all dressed in stylish, yet distinct outfits.

Taehyung wore a white chocolate suit with a pearl necklace and makeup, while Jimin opted for a more flamboyant look in a baby pink blazer

Yoongi, true to his minimalist style, stuck to an all-black ensemble that exuded an air of quiet confidence.

As they approached the entrance, the imposing double doors swung open, revealing the grandeur within.

The foyer was adorned with contemporary art pieces, and the ambient light, a combination of neon red and muted grays, gave the space a sophisticated yet mysterious aura.

The air was filled with soft music, creating an atmosphere of anticipation.

Jimin, leading the way with his infectious energy, initiated the conversation about Jungkook's potential sponsorship.

Taehyung, however, couldn't shake off his reservations.

Jimin said. " Such a huge house it is."

"Yeah." Taehyung nodded, looking around.

" God! Just think about if he could help us out. You know, sponsor us. We need a big break, and Jeon's seems to have big deep pockets."

"I don't know, chim. Jungkook doesn't give me good vibes. I mean, have you seen the way he looks at people?" Taehyung's skepticism echoed through the elegant hallway.

Jimin, undeterred, responded with a playful chuckle.

"Maybe he's just mysterious and brooding, like a character from a romance novel. Plus, think about the exposure! We could skyrocket to stardom!"