« Grimmauld Place Again »

OLIVIA'S POV

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

I ran toward the portrait hole with my extremely fast reflexes and I heard Harry gasp quietly behind me. I chuckled. 

I couldn't run all the way to Dumbledore's office, since there were people out, even though it was very early in the morning. 

I found his office pretty easily, because of the huge griffin gargoyle. I had been informed of the office and its password, so I easily got in. 

"Fizzing Whizzbee!" I said to the gargoyle and it jumped aside for me. I smiled and went up the spiraling staircase. 

When I got to the big oak doors, I knocked. "Come in," A soft voice said. 

I entered to see a large circular room with many moving pictures of apparently sophisticated people I assumed to be the other headmasters and headmistresses of Hogwarts. There were curious objects all around that looked dangerous and in the midst of that, there was a huge bird with beautiful red and gold plumage on a bird stand. 

He flew to me and landed on my shoulder. I was shocked but I pet his beautiful plumage gently. He let out a beautiful melody and it was extremely familiar. I sang a long with my less beautiful voice. I smiled, then looked at Headmaster Dumbledore, his blue eyes filled with a brotherly feeling, with a hint of surprise. 

I gently set the beautiful bird down on his original bird stand and turned to Dumbledore. "Good morning." I said, pleasantly, sitting down on the chair facing Dumbledore. 

"Hello," he said. "What brings you here?" 

"Okay, don't tell anyone this, but when Harry was doing his detention for Umbridge, his scar hurt extremely. He thinks that Umbridge is being possesed by Voldemort, just like Quirrel, whoever that is." I said. 

"Why shouldn't I tell anyone?" Dumbledore said. 

"Because, Harry is really mad with you right now, since you're avoiding him, from what I've heard. I told him that you treat this way to everyone else, but he's still mad." I said, and took a breath, inhaling the wood-like scent of the office. "Professor, why are you avoiding him?" 

"Ah, I cant really tell you that, can I? You don't understand what a danger Harry is because of that scar on his forehead. Has he told you that when his parents were attacked fourteen years ago, some part of Voldemort latched on to his soul, and now, he can feel Voldemort's emotions." Dumbledore admitted. 

"What? That's crazy." I said, earning a nod from Dumbledore. "Anyway, Harry wanted to talk to Sirius about his scar hurting, but I said it is too dangerous to put in a letter, so I volunteered to go and Floo over there from your fireplace." 

"And he let you?" Dumbledore asked. 

"No, not at all, but I ran out before he could stop me." I laughed. "Anyway, is it okay that I Floo over there? The Order needs to know about this." 

"Yes, you may." Dumbledore said, and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Do you mind if I come with you? I have some business over there too, but we have to be back quickly." 

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah it's okay, I don't mind." 

He smiled back and passed me a big flower pot, and I took a handful of powder from the pot. I stepped in the fire and threw down the powder at my feet and shouted, "Number twelve Grimmauld place!" 

I twisted madly, green flames instead of red covering me and the next second I was in the familiar living room I spent hours cleaning and smiled. It worked.