𝐔𝐍𝐎

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞.

Khalil woke up, still inside her studio. she was upside down on a pole, her legs secured to make sure she didn't fall.

Damn it. i fell asleep again. Khalil groaned and got down, stretching and cracking her body, letting out satisfying pops.

She looked at the clock, it was currently 4:23am.
There's still time. She thought and went in her room. her studio had a door connected to her room.

Khalil did her normal routine and fixed herself.
There was a knock on her door and it opened, revealing her dad.

"Hey champ, bus is almost here. your brother is all ready" her dad smiled and khalil nodded, grabbing her bag and walking out, following her dad.

Her brother stood by the front door, scrolling through his phone. he looked up and smiled seeing khalil.

"come on, you don't wanna be late again" Her brother snickered.
"whatever Kaser." khalil rolled her eyes, Kaser walked out with khalil.

The bus stopped in front of their house. Kaser and khalil walked in. Kaser sat with a boy with light? dirty blonde hair while khalil sat with a girl who had orange hair.

Khalil was about to close her eyes until someone spoke behind her

"Hi!"

"What the fu-"

Khalil jerked up as she stared at the boy who spoke. he had blonde hair and burgundy eyes. the two had a staring contest until he spoke

"My name's Aiden clark, and this is my cousin, ben clark. we just moved here recently from Virginia" The blonde- Aiden spoke. Khalil stared at the guy beside him, who he introduced as ben.

"And that girl beside you is Ashlyn banner. what's your name?"

boy i know. ".. khalil.. khalil Averill." Khalil stared at Aiden, clearly weirded out.

"nice to meet you!" Aiden smiled

is this guy fr? Khalil thought as she wore her earbuds, listening to music while Aiden started speaking. Ashlyn also looked like she wanted to walk out.

Khalil took her phone out when her brother messaged her.

Brotha eugh

You good?