⁵ rest in 🫛es, (y/n)!

TUE

TUE. 8:08 AM. DAY TWO.

"alright and we officially checked out of our first hotel of the trip!" kirishima grinned, his happy expression almost resembling the shining sun in the sky. (y/n) normally would've found it endearing, but right now (in her sleep-deprived state) she could only find it annoying.

"yay... congratulations. how nice." she mumbled, eyebags evident from last night as she tiredly tugged her bag to the car and holding nibbles in her other hand — mina and denki following suit, equally as exhausted.

when the group had reached the red car, they packed their things and took their original seats. "what is up with you three?" sero frowned, "you guys are acting like zombies.."

before one of them could answer, a certain red-eyed blond interjected. "they slept late. spent last night in the hotel hot-tub." he grumbled, adjusting the review mirror. "which is why we're gonna get coffee, so this bitch doesn't start eating human flesh." he threw a thumb over his shoulder to point at mina.

out of all of them, mina looked the worst. she truly did act like a zombie. her normally lively pink face looked pale— she rested her head against the glass window like some kind of corpse. "coffee, please. right now." she'd murmur every few minutes.

it was genuinely beginning to scare katsuki.

"and we can get breakfast while we're at it, the hotel's breakfast menu was dogshit."

kirishima chuckled, "lie. they just didn't have anything healthy enough for you."

the engine roared to life as bakugou twisted the key, "i don't understand how people can eat fucking waffles, crepes and pancakes for breakfast!" he ranted, oh god there he goes. "take your pancreas to dinner before fucking it raw, damn."

"that was the most disgusting sentence i've ever heard in my entire life." (y/n) grumbled, head resting against denki's shoulder. "never say that again please."