𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞

How do you convince yourself you don't like someone? Especially if it's someone you never thought you'd like in a million years. What if he's weird. But in a cute way. Kinda- But he's also... really tall. Like what 5, 6 inches taller than you. But he also speaks in television references. But then again, his hair is really soft. And-

'Farah you good?' Troy asked the Malik girl, who for the past five or so minutes had been staring into space.

'Yeah. I didn't feel like listening to Pierce's joke so I guess I zoned out' She lied, most of the group believing it except for Britta who let out a sarcastic giggle. 'Sure. She was probably thinking about-'

'Shut up!'

'Thank you endlessly for interrupting me now I gotta start the whole joke over. So' he began before being interrupted by a very agitated . 'No! Do you ever shut up. Oh goodness gracious me!'

'How old are you, ninety?' Pierce giggled at her choice of words. 'No, I'm trying to curse less but seeing as you have a problem, if you don't shut the fuck up I will harm you in a manner you will never recover from' she finished.

'In other news.' Britta began ' you excited for you debate Annie?'

'Hugely!' she squealed. Annie was going to continue her monologue on excitement but was cut short by an agitated Troy entering holding a laptop.

'Petition to stop interrupting me when I talk' she whispered.

'Have you seen the film departments website?' he asked, an almost scared look plastered on the boy's face.

'What do you think' Jeff's annoyed voice rang through everyone's ears.

Rather than answering, Troy opened the red laptop and began playing a video infront of the group of friends.

The film depicted a conversation the very group had a few days prior. One about Jeff living out of his car, and him subsequently refusing assistance. The similarities were eerie. The only problem being that the video was published two weeks ago. An entire week before they had the conversation.

Farah's eyes stared into space, in utter confusion. How could Abed quite possibly know that would happen. And what else does he know.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

'Farah you know how we are such great, amazing, inseparable friends?' Annie began

'What do you want Annie. No offense'

'None taken. I need you to join Jeff and I for this debate. My two other teammates dropped out and since Jeff joined I need another person.' Annie explained.

'So why me?' Farah questioned

'Three reasons. I remember you showing up to a few of the debate meetings in high school, I've heard you argue some pretty dumb reasons on why you should get extra credit in some classes and you got it and lastly, you're really pretty so if we get some male judges they might fall in love with you and let us win as a method of flirting'

'Sure. Thanks for the compliment by the way. I'm honored that you think I'm hot enough for people to let me win' Farah smiled.

'Great. Now we strategize. The moot is whether humans are inherently good or evil.' Annie explained.

'Don't stress. We got this. Maybe Jeff does too who knows. But mainly we got this.' Farah consoled Annie as they made their way to the study room for yet another day of talking about each others personal lives while disguising it as studying.