✰1.

𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑔: 𝑆𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑓𝑡. 𝐿𝑖𝑠𝑎

Heavy breaths, tapping of shoes.. Chan ran and ran and ran not stopping for the life of him. He ignored his beating heat begging for him too stop and his heavy breaths that didn't help when needing too be quiet. Those things.. They didn't stop. They didn't run. They walked, though quickly. They just stared, they were copys of Chan just with bags over their heads. Same clothes and build, Chan kept running though had too come too a stop at the wall suddenly closing in, he banged on it crying out. Turning he saw those.. Things get closer and closer before they suddenly started grabbing him. He tried too fight them off but failed.

"S-stop it!! " he shouted but of course they didn't listen. He screamed. Though no one came.

Han woke up with a gasp, his eyes darting around. He moved though his actions came too a halt when chain shuttered and dingled. They held him back.

No, no.. NO.

He screamed out desperately, tears swelling in both ends of his eyes. He was having a panic attack. It felt like he voudltn breath. It was like his life was just coming to its end. He cried heavily, chest heaving and eyes widening. His cheeks puffed and drool slipped out his lips. But it wasn't drool, it was black? " not now.. Please.. " he muttered, glancing down too the floor on the glass prison. He stared and stared and stared.. Before he saw nothing but darkness.

Changbin tossed and turned, groaning at his uncomfortable position he was in. He woke up though it didn't feel real. It didn't feel fake either. Darkness surrounded him and he couldn't help but try and pry off the bed, but hands.

No..

Claws. Gripped his limbs, it's oozing black liquid sinking into changbins skin making him feel burnt. It was blistering his skin..

" W-" he couldn't speak, he just screamed till his throat bled. This never ending nightmare making him cry out for help. It lasted what felt like hours the claws slowly tugging and ripping his limbs apart. Shadows of his people staring at him though 7 of them reminded him of something. But what was it?

A beautiful voice started ringing in his ear, though since it was in English he couldn't understand. It sounded taunting though. He stopped shouting, his limbs felt numb as if they were gone.

He shot awake though was quickly pulled back into nothing but pure darkness.

Felix sat on the bed, staring at the white sheets. He paid no mind too the copies of him running past. Some of the bag headed things were copies of seven others. He knew he knew who but couldn't remember. Thoughts filled his mind.

What's happening?

Am I going too die?

What did i do?

Why am I here?

What happened last?
Why can't I remember anything?

Where is he?

Wait where is who?

More and more thoughts came in. It made him just space out. His chest heaved. His eyes widened. He turned into the bed, laying down and the copies disappeared. He let out a heavy breath feeling a screeching pain in his upper back. Suddenly his skin tore and wings flapping off black goo pryed from his back. He didn't care. Too busy thinking and thinking. He brung the wings in too cover his body, the only source of warmth making him calm down. But suddenly he started singing, his voice raspy and deep. The words came out in his first tongue since he couldn't think of what his second one was.

He sung. His words taunting. He sung louder.

Then he blacked out.