My first part of vampire romance.

Hi, I’m Akasuki Kagari but some people call me Akko. I am 16 and I am in 12th grade. I’m not popular; I have been getting bullied because no one likes me, especially Layla. She hates me with her life, and she’s a brat. My school has vampires, alphas, and witches. The highest respected species are vampires and alphas. I’m just a lone wolf that’s just trying to get by.
So today is Monday at school, and I am going to try to make a new friend. There was a new transfer student from Japan he seemed nice, so I went to talk to him. “h-hi Zane.” I said in a very shy tone. I am usually a quiet and shy girl I do not really talk to people that much. But that is probably because I have a speech impediment, and I get bullied for it I also have bad anxiety, so I don't really talk to people too much. I also have social anxiety which means I am not really the best at socializing. “Hi you must be Akko can you help me because I didn't really get a tour around the school and I don't really know where I'm going.” he said that in Japanese only because he didn't know how to speak English, but I’m actually part Japanese because of my mother so I could somewhat understand what he was trying to say and I showed him around school. “A-and that is t-the tour o-of the w-whole school do you h-have any q-questions?” I said that in Japanese so he can understand it and he was wondering to see if anything was wrong, so I told him I have a speech impediment. Which is my stutter, and he did not mind, and that is how we became friends, and he was my first friend he was not that popular with girls but his brother, Garroth was a bit of a goof ball but good looking.
Me and Zane were just having lunch he asked me something I wasn’t expecting “I was wondering if you wanted to be friends...” he said. I have never had a real friend that likes me, probably because I don’t really talk to anyone. But it’s not my fault I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Many people think I’m weird, but they never got to know me. I really didn’t know what to say so I just nodded. To be honest I thought I would have no friends. I’m honestly just straight up surprised that out of all people he wanted to be friends with me.
The next day at school. I was talking to Zane about  during 4th period