𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢 ~ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

~ Andrew bluntly admits his crush on you ~

ψ

Detention. The last place you wanted to be.

And of course, you were stuck with the blunt force a boy named Andrew Clarke, a wrestler who also happened to be your crush. You had liked Andrew for quite some time, but your friends always called him gay for being a wrestler. You thought he looked a little silly in those tights, but you rarely went to the meets anyway.

"Whatcha thinking about, [Name]?" Andrew asks you, snatching your attention.

Blushing and looking at your feet, you shrugged. "Just wishing I could get the hell outta here."

Andrew chuckled a little and nodded, looking away. "Me too."

The silence is deafening for a moment. It is just the two of you at the library tables, as the others went out to get weed from Bender's locker and you and Andrew are athletes; obviously he's a wrestler; you play varsity basketball; neither of you can risk taking drugs.

You're in deep thought, wondering what it would be like to hit a joint, when Andrew looks up at you and asks a question.

"[Name], I know we don't know each other well, but I think you're really pretty and smart and an honest girl. Will you go out with me on Friday night?"

Your eyes widen and you snap your gaze to his. "I'm sorry?"

"Did I stutter?" he asks, raising an eyebrow and making you blush further. "I asked if you wanted to go out with me on Friday."

You sat, shellshocked for a moment, before nodding quickly. "Yes. Of course, Andrew."

—————————————————————————————————————

so sorry that this took forever. ive been having a really hard time lately and havent been into writing that much...might take a break for a couple weeks but i promise ill get right back to it :) thanks so much all for being so supportive, you guys are amazing. love yall, get some water and rest <3