Prologue

(In Nevermore school for outcast and we see an young man in his 17 years old and his name is Y/n Wayne Drake and he was on his way to see his childhood friend the colorful wolf and her name is Enid Sinclair and he is seeking around not to get into trouble.)

Y/n was in her door and duo its daylight outside, and he was only an human and while he was not respected by haters who were outcasts, but at least there were some who liked him.

Y/n knocked at her and said. Y/n: Enid it's me Y/n can you let me in. And the door opened and saw an angel and who had her hair blonde hair and her sides is blue and pink and she had a cute smile and she hugged him tightly and said.

Enid: Y/N Oh, I'm glad you are here, and I'm super excited today. I'm getting a roommate, and are you excited too. And Y/n smiled and patted her hair and said to Enid. Y/n: Yea, I'm glad you're going to have a roommate. I'm proud of you.

Enid wanted to ask if he was going to have a roommate as well, and Y/n noticed that he knew what she was going to say, and he let her.

Enid: Hey Y/n are you going to get a roommate as well. As she said excited but she saw was truly sadness and silent and she now understands because he was human and no outcast wanted him and she lower her head and said in a sad tone and she knew she had clearly hurted him to reminded him how he was treated here in Nevermore.

Enid: I-I'm s-sorry I shouldn't ask that even I forgot how the school treated you badly but expect me, Yoko, Divina surprisely, Engune, Lasseia Weems and Thornhill as well. As she give him a warm smile and she hugged him and than suddenly she felt thousand butterflies in her stomach and how she noticed her breathing started to take place in her chest and she realized that Y/n Wayne Drake is her fated mate and she knew that when her mother told her the basics and how the werewolf know about the mates and heat and she smiled and she knows they have to go out on dates and when she is ready to lose her virginity or when she in heat and have a proper family of her own and she saw in him was an alpha and she hugged even a little to tight and his face was starting to turn blue and he was trying to tell her to un hugged him he was trying to get some breathe.

Till Enid realizes that he is nearly killing him, and she un hugged quickly and says panicked hopefully she didn't kill him and break any bones in him, and hopefully did not kill him.

Enid: Y/n I'm truly sorry about the hug. I'm forgot a lot about it. Please don't dieeeee. As she was shaking him poorly, Y/n he had to deal with this situation.

5 hours later

Y/n woke up after he nearly hugged to death by one of Enid hugs and while he woke in Enid while he saw Enid sleeping on him like a baby and a lost wolf as well.

Y/n woke up and left Enid room, and thankfully, he still didn't get caught, or he would end up being in trouble, so when he was in his dorm or so call dorm because Lasseia Weems tried to get him in a dorm but sadly the outcast didn't want him since he was a normie or a human to be easy and she scrolling him and till Y/n told to leave it and he sleeping at outside and this made here feel even worse because she knew that the outcast would never accept him.

And he sleeping at a crappie dorm and that she can help unless he was an outcast and he went to his room and noticed he was missing some things and he decided to go to the Principal Weems office and ask her permission to let him grab his stuff while at it.

While he left his dorm, another girl came to nevermore school, and her name is Wednesday Friday Addams and her parents are walking to Nevermore, and for Y/n didn't pay attention to them and till Wednesday noticed him and she went to and her parents noticed Wednesday went to the other and till they saw Y/n and went to as well. While Y/n was walking to the principal office and he heard a familiar voice and he didn't need to turn around who is it. Wednesday: Y/n, it's good to see you here in this prison.