ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

"I'm gonna blow you to bits!" Pentious hissed as he threatened the three, which Angel Dust smirked in Response.

"Hmm kinky~" Angel flirted, this cause Pentious to lost in temper.

"Not like that pervert!" Pentious exclaimed, as the three of you heard a cocking noises of the gun, You were about to turn around but Angel Dust pushed you and Cheri out of the way, instead he was being grabed around in some sort of Hand tenticles(?)

"Angel!" You worriedly said but soon you groan and hissed in pain holding to your side forgetting you have a wound on your side.

"Not so cocky now are we?" Pentious hissed thinking he just captured angel, in fact he was looking at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"Ya know, you really gotta watch what comes out of your mouth I've been making these sex jokes the whole TIME?!--" Angel Yelped as Pentious threat him with a weapon as he smirks devishly. Angel then grew his extra arms as he held a gun

"And it's obvious you ain't catching on-- I mean it's just sad!" Angel shoot Pentious causing the hand tenticles to let go as he raised his middle finger at him.

"So you think your gonna get a lot of trouble for this?" Cherri approached angel as you followed behind. You looked at the body of the snake man.

"I-is he dead?" You said worriedly, Angel puts one of his hands on your shoulder.

"Nahh he is fine toots just unconscious" Angel smirked as he looked at the body of Pentious twitching. You nervously chuckled.

"Haha-- I wanna go home.. " you quietly said.

Meanwhile...

Chaos everywhere, as Charlie And Katy killjoy fought as the red Alarm beeping loudly, Charlie Charged at Katie Killyjoy making the two of them Wrestled. And Tom was on fire-.

.... Back to them.

And army of egg Bois now coming towards the three of you, and Pentious regained his consciousness.

"You haven't changed, you know you're my favorite guy to party with! And with this Red head human over here" Cherri Punched Angel dust playfully and then she Ruffles your hair.

"Ya know it sugar tits" Angel Smirked, As cherri bomb Is getting ready as she played with her bombs.

"You ready to finish this?" Cherri smirked as she looked at angel and you.