4 | 28 | Yuling Time

"...prove our dignity.."

I promise I have good plans for Ron!! He's not just an a-hole (at least in the future)~ * ~ *

~ * ~ *

Harry was all over the place, and he was lucky not to have become toast in the first few minutes. Lisa was screaming at him to get a grip, but her voice was drowned out by the "boo's" of Slytherin.

At some point, he gathered enough sense to Accio his broom and led the dragon away. This was the most anxious few minutes of Lisa's life.

She didn't realize she was starting to bite her nails.

She waited, irritably listening to Draco convincing everyone he was eaten by the dragon and now there were three Champions like there was supposed to be.

She gave him a warning look and he rolled his eyes. When Daphne looked over, though, he shut his mouth.

There was a dot in the sky that people were starting to point at. It started to grow and grow until it became a figure- Harry on his broom whizzing towards them and the egg.

Of course he snatched it up on his broom (like the true Seeker he is) and held it high over his head. The arena erupted with cheers and whistles.

Lisa jumped up and down with Daphne, forgetting all manners.

~

He won first place along with Viktor Krum. Cedric was second and Fleur came in last.

When he and Lisa finally met afterwards on his way back to the common room, he was flanked by happy Gryffindors. He paused as they kept partying by, saying, "Who stinks now?" to Lisa, not even sparing her a glance.

She rolled her eyes, knowing she had never worn a "Potter Stinks" badge in her life. Harry chuckled dryly and mumbled an apology. "They didn't even see who you were."

"It wouldn't change," Lisa commented, shrugging. "They don't see me as a friend. But it's okay. I'm content only being buddy-buddy with you and Granger."

He looked at her and smiled. Something about being one of the only Gryffindors she'd ever even spare a glance at made him even happier. He didn't say that thought out loud, though.

"Thanks for helping me out with that spell," he said.

A small smirk formed on Lisa's mouth. "You didn't need my help. You did really well out there."

"Thanks." They looked at each other, and Harry pulled her into a hug, to make up for the interrupted one earlier. Lisa flushed, but hugged him back and tried to keep herself from breathing in his scent. Unfortunately, he smelled really good.