𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐳 - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

"𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀"

𝗟𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗮𝘀 sitting on one of the deck chairs Nick had brought up with him, scrolling through her phone, indulging in whatever was on her 'for you' page. She was waiting for the rest of her bandmates, Matt, Chris and Gia to come to the rooftop so they could get their hangout started.

"Nick, how many fairy lights do we realistically need?" She asked, seeing Nick pull out another roll of fairy lights from who knows where to hang up around the rooftop. He wanted to make this night magical so he could take a bunch of nice pictures. "And where are you even getting these things from?" She added, getting up from her claimed deck chair.

Nick chuckled, laughing at the fact he was pulling fairy lights out of his ass and Lyric was taking such notice of it. "Doesn't matter, Lyric. Just spam text the others to hurry the fuck up"

Luckily the spam worked since all three of the other band members came up shortly after.

Then the party began.

They all had cans of Coke in their hands, Chris had Pepsi, and were all mingling with each other. It was a rare occasion the five could hang out without the media harassing them, fans seeing them or security watching them, however, they were guarding the door inside the hotel just in case.

"Oh, I love this song" Gia announced, smiling at hearing the first couple of seconds of the song, '22' by Taylor Swift. It was pretty fitting considering all of them were twenty-two and hanging out together.

"Lyric, come and dance with me" Gia waved her best friend over so they could dance like they were thirteen-year-olds at a Taylor Swift concert. Which is what they were mentally. They weren't Gia Lopez and Lyric Alexander, two-fifths of the band 'Sunsetz'.

Nick went and filmed the girls dancing, and Matt watched from a distance. Chris went off to a corner again with his third can of Pepsi in that hour. What was he doing with it? Matt was pretty sure he knew what Chris was doing, spiking his drink but he wasn't going to stop him, there was no point.

Gia hopped onto the edge of the building, a ledge on the rooftop overlooking the whole of Los Angeles. The lights glimmered and everything looked so still for one second. "Chris. Come hold my hand" Gia called out, seeing Chris looking lost.